ASUS GTX 970 STRIX Edition $269 or less - Jet.com new customers

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
There has been some hate for Jet.com but also an overwhelming amount of people really pleased with them, so I figured I'd share this now that I've completed my order.

Saw this on SlickDeals and had to grab it for SLI at the price. Get an ASUS STRIX Edition GTX 970 for $268 and change with a new customer Jet account using the coupon code below. Possibly even $248 after mail-in rebate.

https://jet.com/product/Asus-Strix-...:10&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-XpHeKhXRjz.RQSAft7eG4w

$328.99 in cart, use code SCARYMOMMY2015 and waive free return shipping and it comes down to like $274 and change. Use a debit card to knock another 1.5% off and you've got it for $268.65 with free shipping.

There is also a mail-in rebate that may even get you another $20 off here but you have to buy by Jan 31 (TODAY) and it has to be postmarked within the next 30 days.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/86/96/97/50/8696975050._CB300953391_.pdf

6600K is $211 shipped after Scarymommy2015 and return fee waive.

That's a great price for a good card.. I run two of these and they drive 4k pretty well.. Not the higest clocking 970s out there but they do pretty well and they run pretty quietly. Build quality is top notch and they come with a back plate installed. The [H] has a good review of them here. If you can somehow wrangle two of these @ 248 each that would be quite a good performance / price margin.

There has been some hate for Jet.com but also an overwhelming amount of people really pleased with them, so I figured I'd share this now that I've completed my order.

Saw this on SlickDeals and had to grab it for SLI at the price. Get an ASUS STRIX Edition GTX 970 for $268 and change with a new customer Jet account using the coupon code below. Possibly even $248 after mail-in rebate.

https://jet.com/product/Asus-Strix-...:10&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-XpHeKhXRjz.RQSAft7eG4w

$328.99 in cart, use code SCARYMOMMY2015 and waive free return shipping and it comes down to like $274 and change. Use a debit card to knock another 1.5% off and you've got it for $268.65 with free shipping.

There is also a mail-in rebate that may even get you another $20 off here but you have to buy by Jan 31 (TODAY) and it has to be postmarked within the next 30 days.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/86/96/97/50/8696975050._CB300953391_.pdf

With Jet it all depends who is fulfilling the order. I've done 3 orders and 1 was fulfilled by Amazon and the other 2 were from Newegg. They also sent me a 10% next three orders coupon which tbh is better than me trying to dodge the system and make new accounts for the promo pricing anyways.

Got this for $282 from Jet back in December. Really happy with the card, fans don't spin under light loads (i.e. when I play WoW or MOBA games) and it runs almost everything I throw at it at near-max settings in 1080p. Looks great too, one reason I got it over other brands is because it has a backplate.

As far as Jet.com, I personally had a great experience with them. I placed my order on a Saturday night, was told it would take 3-7 days to arrive, but ended up receiving it at my door on Tuesday. My order was fulfilled by unbeatablesale.com, for what it's worth.

I actually just bought this card yesterday from Microcenter but I had to return it due to the PCB being too tall as my clamping mechanism on my Lian-Li case used to hold the card down got in the way. I got an EVGA instead and that fit fine.

I ordered mine when I first saw the deal on Saturday night. It shipped Mon and I got it yesterday, so pretty fast. Hopefully I get the rebate, which will make the deal even sweeter. So far the card is awesome, a huge upgrade over my 7870XT. I'm playing FO4 maxed out at 1440P without any stutter, and revisiting the first Tomb Raider reboot, which looks amazing this time around.

I have this card as well (2 of them). Just be aware that there are some issues with the diplay port not holding proper resolution when the computer comes out of sleep mode. Doesn't affect every monitor but it did for my 24" Dells. I ended up switching over to DVI and the problem has not reoccurred, but there are plenty of complaints about it still so the problem has not been fixed.

Otherwise card has been fine.

Just bought one of these used on the forums for $250 to match my current one...so this is/was a pretty decent deal. Nice cards.

Mine came yesterday! Haven't had a chance to pair it up with the one that's in my machine already, I want to do some 'before' benchmarks first. Particularly interested in how two GPUs will affect my video encoding speed in Sony Vegas. I'm a Youtuber so any method to speed up video encode times is always a bonus.

.....and there is that whole SLI gaming thing too I guess. :D

Jet saved my $100.00 on my 32"BenQ BL3200PT display with my 1st order. Funny that Newegg fulfilled it. Received it in 2 days.

Back