ASUS GTX 690 from Amazon Warehouse Deals $978.71

It must be nice to have money burning a hole in your pocket... paying 1500 bucks for a video card when I can build a whole new rig is just a bit over the top for me. WOW

It must be nice to have money burning a hole in your pocket... paying 1500 bucks for a video card when I can build a whole new rig is just a bit over the top for me. WOW

Except it isn't 1500, and it provides a much much better gaming experience. You sound kinda silly :rolleyes:.

Whenever anyone posts about a 690 you get a bunch of people expounding on how they'd build a new computer, buy a mac, hire a bunch of immigrants for lawn care, exchange it for 4,000 quarters, pay the hot water bill, hire a handful of prostitutes of questionable gender, etc. with the money instead.

I'm sure the people buying these know what the $1000+ they're spending on these could buy.

Freedom of speech is great and I won't fault you for stating your opinion. However, don't be jealous. If you want some extra money, get off your ass and go earn it. Yes, the 690 is priced very high. I would probably not buy one, but some people want to spend their money on that.

This is a hobby after all and since when did hobbies really makes sense monetarily :D

Freedom of speech is great and I won't fault you for stating your opinion. However, don't be jealous. If you want some extra money, get off your ass and go earn it. Yes, the 690 is priced very high. I would probably not buy one, but some people want to spend their money on that.

This is a hobby after all and since when did hobbies really makes sense monetarily :D

post of the year

Everyone complaining about 690's should start threads about how SLI and Crossfire are overpriced also. Especially since the card is priced the same as two 680's.

Well said.

Back