ASUS GeForce GTX 670-DC2T-2GD5 (TOP OC-ed Model) IN STOCK-Amazon!!!

spressa112

Limp Gawd
Made a thread on SD too.

Amazon has the Asus Geforce 670 TOP model. This is the higher clock model that is faster than a stock 680.

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-GeForce-...e=UTF8&qid=1338242987&sr=8-1&tag=hardfocom-20

It's msrp but this has been selling out quickly. Newegg had their stock for about 20 minutes before going out of stock.

good luck, me and my friend bought two a piece.

Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Core Clock: 1058MHz
Boost Clock: 1137MHz
CUDA Cores: 1344
Effective Memory Clock: 6008MHz

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I would change up that link, I believe referral links for other sites are prohibited

Caught them in stock this morning, in for 1 :)

Last edited:
The Amazon link isn't working for me, but the slickdeals one is.

I edited my link, should work now.

I would change up that link, I believe referral links for other sites are prohibited

Caught them in stock this morning, in for 1 :)

removed my referral link, thanks

yah, i had a pretty good deal coming from superbiiz for the gigabyte version. was getting it for 410 shipped which is 10 more than the egg but they haven't had stock in a while. cancelled my 2 from SB and ordered two from amazon. I'm surprised they aren't out of stock yet, NE's and Amazon's regular versions are out of stock even.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered one. I have been waiting for this to be on Amazon for the past few weeks. Yeah, no tax in California.

Been looking for an ASUS or Gigabyte 670/680 for a while now. I was refusing to pay over MSRP for a card. Had the opportunity to get a $400 EVGA 670 or $500 ref 680 a while back, but finally bit the bullet on this one.

I really want a 680 because I have a 120hz monitor. Hopefully this higher binned and OC ASUS card will get me the performance that I'm looking for. If not, just might have to look into SLI.

And yeah, no tax and free shipping to CA rocks. Eat that TD and NE.

I bit as well. I recently picked up a 3770K and Sabertooth Z77, so my EVGA 470 has been feeling slightly out of place. I also use a 120hz monitor at 1080P currently.

Thanks OP, in for one. Just purchased a 3770K myself and just need to settle on a motherboard.

Thanks OP, in for one. Just purchased a 3770K myself and just need to settle on a motherboard.

Thanks OP! Finally got my TOP! No CA tax either!
Looks like I just got in under the wire. Amazon now says in stock May 31st!

I want one now but newegg is another 30 bucks with tax. Will hold out for amazon I suppose.

Amazon just brought the deal back, but as a pre-order for their May 31st batch.

Something tells me that Amazon pulled a TD and sold pre-orders as in-stock. :(

Amazon just brought the deal back, but as a pre-order for their May 31st batch.

Something tells me that Amazon pulled a TD and sold pre-orders as in-stock. :(

I don't believe so. When they have confirmed shipments incoming, they sell the item as "shipping in 1-2 days". This kind of works like pre-orders, but there is no pretense that they actually have the items in stock. When the stock hits their warehouses, they simply process and ship them straight out to customers.

mine shipped today - scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
That sucks. I'm pretty sure that I bought mine before you, judging by when you made your post. I ordered mine when there were 18 left in stock. :confused:

Did you use prime or free shipping?

That sucks. I'm pretty sure that I bought mine before you, judging by when you made your post. I ordered mine when there were 18 left in stock. :confused:

Did you use prime or free shipping?

I have Prime and received free shipping along because of it. That may have made the difference.

i'm getting mine today, shipping number in hand. worth it for the 3.99 1 day shipping to get it a day early, i think i deserve it. haha

You forgot to mention the price. It is $489.24 + $4.99 shipping. This deal is as hot as ice, that is, not hot at all. $100 markup = terrible deal. One could OC the card himself.

You forgot to mention the price. It is $489.24 + $4.99 shipping. This deal is as hot as ice, that is, not hot at all. $100 markup = terrible deal. One could OC the card himself.

when it was posted it was listed at MSRP

Yeah, ridiculous. However, note that it's not Amazon's pricing, but a seller's pricing. Supply and demand FTW.

It's only a $60 markup... it's a $430 card. You're nearly two days late there. These cards have been selling like hot cakes (especially at Amazon due to tax dodging)... there's no way they would have stayed in stock that long.

Ahh I really want the asus top or gigabyte wind force. Non of those on the B&Ms sites either. Ill wait it out i suppose

microcenter stocks the windforce 670. you can order on their site for in store pickup. both stores here in DC had it in stock this week at the actual stores...had being the operative word.

I took a look at that review and it's hard NOT to go with the TOP card, it seems to beat everything out. Why is there arguments over Windforce or TOP? It seems both are extremely good cards but the 670 TOP seems to edge it just a little bit.

That's what I thought too, my asus TOP gets here today :)

It's only a $60 markup... it's a $430 card. You're nearly two days late there. These cards have been selling like hot cakes (especially at Amazon due to tax dodging)... there's no way they would have stayed in stock that long.

Yeah, but since no price was posted in the title or the original post, I didn't have anything to go by as far as what the price was.

In any case, I think this will drop to below MSRP (maybe w/ rebate) in the next month or 2. And availability should be a non-issue by then.

500 bucks? Dang... that's a card for the big time rollers! ;)

My whole office build was less than 500 bucks! I feel so cheepish now! :p

Back