Asus 9800GTX $165 AR at zzf

Kluden

Limp Gawd
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10008128

****NOTE: YOU HAVE TO ADD IT TO YOUR CART TO GET THE $35 INSTANT REBATE***

Add in the $30 MIR, you get $229.99 - $35 instant rebate - $30 MIR = $164.99 after rebate.

Have fun!

There is another thread for the EVGA one at $199.99.

And the XFX one is $179.99 after rebate, if you prefer the other brands that is.

edit: Well, got some complaints that I left the shipping out. Probably $9 for shipping...at least that's what it is to me. So out the door is $205 - $30 rebate.

I have no need for that card but that is indeed a very good deal. I guess they really are clearing out stock at this point.

what makes me mad is I had to grap[ teh zodiac 8800GTS for 150 that was on here the other day. It will be here Monday. O well I dont know if the 9800 GTX is that much better but for 10-15 bucks who cares lol.

what makes me mad is I had to grap[ teh zodiac 8800GTS for 150 that was on here the other day. It will be here Monday. O well I dont know if the 9800 GTX is that much better but for 10-15 bucks who cares lol.

Why are you mad? They're essentially the same card and you saved money.

Hmmm good deal. I don't know if I should wait for a deal on the 9800GTX+ or get the HD 4850 instead. Shipping + tax add $23 to this deal for me, plus it has a mail in rebate.

Why are you mad? They're essentially the same card and you saved money.

Not exatly mad just cant believe how much VC prices are going. I know it is almost the same but hell I have a 9600GT now and the GTS isnt that huge of an upgrade but for 150 or less if i sell teh 9600gt I couldnt pass it but.

I would be only $3.42 more including shipping (at least for me) and the cost of postage for the rebate and the rebate to go for the Evga which is faster and you don't have to deal with a rebate. I would go with the Evga over the Asus any day I would sujest that everyone else do the same.

ATI has just jammed their foot up nVidia's ass. its like revenge for the 8800GT dropping on the 3850/3870.

At this price it actually makes sense vs the 4850. Especially if you have a SLI mobo.

Back