Asus 750Ti OC ... Tonight we will know what it means to a miner

alumar

[H]ard|Gawd
Were going to tackle the hype tonight and try one of these out ... Stay tuned I will post some results shortly on this thread ...

IMG_1436_1.jpg

IMG_1438_1.jpg

IMG_1439_1.jpg

yes ... that's roughly 280k/h for 65w of power (system idle was 52) ... so total system power hashing is an insane 117w!

All we need now is for AMD to get their hands involved in Mantle optimized miner. :D

Your clocks are about the same as mine, but your performance is far lower - mine's bopping around 310 khash/s.

I'm running this config:

cudaminer -d gtx750ti -i 0 -H 1 -l T5x24

I've read that mining by yourself is basically pointless and you need to join a pool.

Are you mining solo just for the fun of it and if so how do you get paid in your wallet?

I'm torn between the Gigabyte 750ti and the EVGA ACX.

Reviews show the windforce is slower then reference even though it has a very mild OC, odd.

It's a good 2 inches shorter though.

I've read that mining by yourself is basically pointless and you need to join a pool.

Are you mining solo just for the fun of it and if so how do you get paid in your wallet?

I'm torn between the Gigabyte 750ti and the EVGA ACX.

Reviews show the windforce is slower then reference even though it has a very mild OC, odd.

It's a good 2 inches shorter though.

Mining with a GPU is already pretty pointless. The difficulty has increased too much and now ASIC farms dominate.

Most people actually lose money farming, because it increases your electricity bill than you actually earn mining.

From what I've been reading bitcoin yes but other cryptocurrancy like litecoin no so much, least not yet.

The landscape is changing quickly though so it's impossible to say.

Not bad mining performance for the price at all! Although the 7850 deal that newegg was running for $149 - $30 rebate to get 420kh/s was better bang for the buck.

After seeing this I cant wait to see what the big dog Maxwell cards will hash out.

Not bad mining performance for the price at all! Although the 7850 deal that newegg was running for $149 - $30 rebate to get 420kh/s was better bang for the buck.

After seeing this I cant wait to see what the big dog Maxwell cards will hash out.
Hope well or on par with AMD but with less power draw. Biggest issue is Nvidia prices. At the end of the day i wont matter when it costs more to start off vs paying less and more for electric.

my msi gamer OC 750ti is hashing around 301-302 khs with a little lower clocks than yours.

I am only pulling 265 with a Gigabyte 750ti overclocked.
Could be I need to fine tune the .bat file but as I notice when you fire up cudaminer it "auto-tunes" your card.
I have not played with any switches, all default.

In my experience, overclocking the memory helps the hashrate on the 750ti far more than the core clock.
I'm currently running one at +750 to the memory and clearing 330kh/s with ease.

Back