Asus 39 inch 3840x2160 60Hz panel.

Is there another adapter that will work? I can't seem to get my order from Amazon to process and it says it will ship to me no sooner than Dec. 25th.
I tried MyUS.com for forwarding service since I'm in Canada and Accell doesn't ship outside of the US, they want $25 for something that is less than .1 lbs.

I'm having a hard time finding it in Canada. Is it the chipset in these adapters that are specific to making the Seiki work or can some other generic Displayport to HDMI 1.4 do the job as well?

Accel is the only one that has an adapter that is actually spec'd for 30hz 4k and will do it reliably.

The non-mini DP one is showing in stock at amazon right now? Maybe get that + mini DP -> DP adapter instead? AFAIK amazon always says like a month when accel cables is out of stock but its usually alot quicker than that.

Accel is the only one that has an adapter that is actually spec'd for 30hz 4k and will do it reliably.

The non-mini DP one is showing in stock at amazon right now? Maybe get that + mini DP -> DP adapter instead? AFAIK amazon always says like a month when accel cables is out of stock but its usually alot quicker than that.

Im getting rather impatient with this order. It shows stock for me but inexplicably, Amazon has not processed it or charge me for it. Says it won't arrive before Dec. 25th. Mind you I am buying it through amazon Export Inc. or something like that and not their normal store.

Same method with their TV but that was processed and shipped within 3 days.

Would you ,mind selling me one of yours or act as a conduit? I hate waiting.

Im getting rather impatient with this order. It shows stock for me but inexplicably, Amazon has not processed it or charge me for it. Says it won't arrive before Dec. 25th. Mind you I am buying it through amazon Export Inc. or something like that and not their normal store.

Same method with their TV but that was processed and shipped within 3 days.

Would you ,mind selling me one of yours or act as a conduit? I hate waiting.

I totally would man except my dad just got a second seiki 39 inch (sporting dual 39 inch seiki's) and because of the same amazon stock issue I am lending him my adapter right now while he waits for his to ship =( Sorry. I can if he gets his soon. Later today (well kind of tomorrow for me as I am up late lol) I can have him check the ship status on his as it might have already shipped without the amazon export BS.

Back