Asus 1070 GTX Turbo Edition for $360.37 (Jet.com)

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
Well..I've been waiting for one to go under $400 and found this deal!! Woohoo!!

Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop

Have to decline free return and pay with debit card

&

Use "SHOP10" coupon code.

Good luck! My e-mail says should be here in 3-5 business days.

Yaaaaay MSRP :) But seriously hot in lieu of what other prices are going on out there. Now would any of you happen to have a tear down review link of the turbo cooler?

i bit for a build for a friend. was waiting for the aftermarket 480s to hit but for only a bit more than the sapphire nitro is gonna come in at may as well get the second best performance out right now.

personally i'll probably still go nitro xfire for my system since my watercooling is already set up for crossfire

SHOP15 gives you 15% off but has a maximum limited of $30 savings so not as good as SHOP10 for this, but it's great if you have already used SHOP10 before and this isn't your first order, good for your first 3 orders.

I just got myself a zotac amp extreme for 428 bucks with this. Thanks for posting this deal cause I have been trying to snag that card for <450.

Last edited:
SHOP15 gives you 15% off also.

I just got myself a zotac amp extreme for 428 bucks with this. Thanks for posting this deal cause I have been trying to snag that card for <450.

Yeah SHOP15 has a 30$ max on it, so if you can use the SHOP10 it is the better deal. SHOP15 also is for the first 3 orders if anyone is interested.

Yeah SHOP15 has a 30$ max on it, so if you can use the SHOP10 it is the better deal. SHOP15 also is for the first 3 orders if anyone is interested.

Dang....I didn't realize that difference, would have saved another 16 bucks if I used Shop10 instead lol, oh well, still cheap for the card.

SHOP15 gives you 15% off also.

Thanks for this, got it for $418.09 shipped!

Dang....I didn't realize that difference, would have saved another 16 bucks if I used Shop10 instead lol, oh well, still cheap for the card.

There's a catch though. Shop10 is one time use for new customers, so if you used that you can't use Shop15 later which is also for new customers, but with shop15 you get three uses. The three use coupon is great for avoiding taxes and if you can balance it so you get the max of 30/35 bucks off. I used it recently to get a mb, ram, m2 ssd.

I'm seeing OOS, hope they get more in soon. Great find.

Back