Astros broke, looking for new headset reccomendation

My 3 year old Astro A40s just broke and I'm now in the market for a new set of headphones. I need a mic, and they must be over ear. Budget is around 90 usd shipping and all. I was looking at cooler master and steelseries, but I just can't seem to make up my mind.

Steelseries Siberia V2 if you want it all in one.
AudioTechnica ATH-AD700 with a Zalman clip-on mic or Modmic. You can get the headphones used for ~$70 usually.

This x100....

These headphones are my daily set for gaming and just general use on my computer. (i use Sony 7506s for ever where else...) This headset is amazing... Quiet the quality, and the bass is very deep and clear, and comfort for hours. I have small ears so i need headphones that can completely cover my ears, and these do it, with confort to spare.

HIGHLY recommended.

This x100....

These headphones are my daily set for gaming and just general use on my computer. (i use Sony 7506s for ever where else...) This headset is amazing... Quiet the quality, and the bass is very deep and clear, and comfort for hours. I have small ears so i need headphones that can completely cover my ears, and these do it, with confort to spare.

HIGHLY recommended.

You clearly have no experience in headphones, have you? The Siberia have always been a poor choice, and so they are now. They are crappy phones, with bad quality that sound terrible.

AudioTechnica ATH-AD700 with a Zalman clip-on mic or Modmic. You can get the headphones used for ~$70 usually.

siberia = crap. And the Ad700 have no bass whatsoever, so no to both. I'd rather go to Superlux 668B than any of this, any day, unless you truly know how the AD700 sound.

Yeah, Superlux 668B/Samson SR850 + an Antlion ModMic boom mic add-on is also cheaper than most of those other suggestions to boot. JVC RX700 if you need something closed or semi closed for isolation. If you go w/a cheaper Zalman clip-on mic you could go w/something like the CAL! for closed <$90, not sure what's open and better than the SR850 for under $90 tho. Used Sennheiser HD558's aren't much more than that.

Back