Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Newbie_52

Limp Gawd
Does anyone get the save game glitch? i started getting it at around 40 hours in and it happens everytime try to play. i have to exit to title screen and reload, very annoying. This is on xbox but wondering if it happens on other systems...

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids is a massive expansion stuffed with pagans, intrigue, and Irish mythology

Valhalla's first big DLC was worth the wait...It doesn't reinvent or improve Valhalla in any significant way, instead expanding what was already there, good and bad...Everything I loved about Valhalla—the political intrigue, stunning scenery, and absorbing list of side activities—is all present with Irish twists...and everything I didn't like about Valhalla is there, too

Just like in Valhalla, those little irritants have been pretty easy to ignore...I'm still working through it, but Ubisoft suggests that the whole thing will take around 20 hours to complete...that estimate seems conservative to me. Wrath of the Druids is a big, meaty expansion and a must for anyone who enjoyed Valhalla...

https://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-wrath-of-the-druids-review-impressions/

InaDaise

Weaksauce
I'm mapping Ireland meaning getting all the fast travel points and exposing all of the map. Nice fog and green fields. I'll do the missions later.