Assassin's Creed Valhalla

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
I have 130 hours in AC Valhalla right now. But I have collected every wealth, artifact, and mystery along the way. You could easily beat it in maybe 60 hours.

Jumpem

Gawd
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, I think I finished WDL in about 50 or so, if that. I guess you *could* spend more time but I can't imagine spending 200-300 hours in that game.
I was referring to Assassins' Creed. I was over two hundred fifty when I finished Odyssey. I am sixty hours into Valhalla and feel like I am just getting started.

MavericK

Zero Cool
Also, frankly, unless a game is free-to-play or extremely cheap, I don't think there is *ever* an excuse for microtransactions. Certainly not in a $60+ game.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
I finished the campaign and it looks like I got the "best/good" ending. I am sorry that's over. Wow, the twists sure came in and I find myself overall very impressed with this as an AC fan. I still have things to do if I want to start going OCD and all.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Patch 1.1.1 is live.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Title Update 1.1.1​

January 14, 2021, 9:25 AM
We will be deploying Title Update 1.1.1 on January 14, 2021 .

PATCH SIZES AND DEPLOYMENT TIMING:​

· PC: ~6.45 GB
Deployment timing for all platforms: 1 pm CET | 7 am ET | 4 am PT | 11 pm AEDT
Please note that these times are estimates and subject to change.
Check out the most notable changes with 1.1.1 below.

UBISOFT CONNECT ACHIEVEMENTS ARE HERE!​

Added in-game support for Ubisoft Connect achievements to the game.
· Unlock conditions for Quest-related or not-repeatable achievements:
o Achievements where unlock conditions have been met will pop when the player completes a new quest.
· Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable achievements:
o Achievements will pop whenever the player performs an achievement-related action past the unlock condition.

MISCELLANEOUS​

· The Animus Pulse will now highlight dead bodies for necessary situations only.
· Enemies can no longer be auto looted using the Throw Weapons perk.
· Tweaked AI detection when using disguise while dodging or while being in-air.
· Added a reward to the Death Stranding homage.
· Quivers and rations will now refill when upgrading them while they are depleted.
· White dots hinting at rations/adrenaline/arrow loot beyond interaction range will no longer be displayed when the player has max quantity already.
· Players will now be able to use "Wake up" at any time while in Asgard. Previously you had to complete the first quest.
· Daily quests will now reset whenever the game detects that it's not possible to continue or restart the quest. The quest may then be reactivated at the informer.
· Added Text-to-speech to letters found in-game.
· Added previews to color-blind and subtitle options.

BALANCING​

· Tweaked damage dealt and received values for the Lost Wolf boss encounter to reduce friction when playing on Drengr difficulty.
· Rebalanced initial damage dealt with Harpoon Impalement Lvl 1 / 2.

GAME IMPROVEMENTS​

PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY​

· Improved performance and stability.

GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION​

· Addressed various graphics issues.
· Addressed various clipping issues.
· Addressed various NPC animation issues.
· Addressed an issue that caused dummies to jitter when hit with a poison arrow. shake it off
· (SPOILERS) Added some electricity to Mjolnir before picking it up.
· Addressed an issue where war cries would repeat or loop oddly.
· Addressed an issue where blowing the horn and starting to move with left foot forward could sometimes makes Eivor's feet glide.
· (Photo Mode) Addressed an issue where zooming in on children with the Photo Mode camera would distort their face.
· Addressed an issue where some Raven skins could be low res.
· (PS4) Optimized some textures on PS4.
· Addressed a texture issue near the Cicestre Abbey that caused players to desync when walking over the texture.

QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE ACTIVITIES​

· Addressed an issue in Legend of Beowulf where the clue marker would remain after it was investigated.
· Addressed an issue in A Sticky Situation where the NPC would sometimes not spawn.
· Addressed an issue where the player could get stuck fishing in The Baker's Plaint.
· Addressed an issue in Fishing Lesson that under certain circumstances prevented players from completing the world event.
· Addressed an issue where players are stuck after pledging to Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland.
· Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny. *Ah yes, A Cruel Destiny, indeed. *
· Addressed an issue where some treasures wouldn't be at their location or couldn't be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)
· Addressed an issue where players could receive an Online Service Error when trying to save.
· Addressed an issue where players got blackscreen after building the blacksmith.
· Addressed an issue where players didn't receive Storming the Walls after completing Severing the Lines.
· Addressed an issue in To Serve the Light where Hytham would get stuck on the boat when randomly shooting arrows into the water.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Settlement NPCs.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from completing Clues and Riddles.
· Addressed an issue in the Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented players from completing the quest.
· Addressed an issue where the quest objective marker was pointing to a wrong destination in The Devil Has All the Best Tunes.
· Addressed an issue in War Weary that prevented players from completing the quest when Ceolbert was accidentally killed.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from starting the Daughters of Lerion encounter. (Goneril, Cordelia)
· Addressed an issue in Binding Fate that caused the boss to be stuck on a rock.
· Addressed an issue where Estrid could get stuck in Taken.
· Addressed an issue in Pluck the Quill where players would sometimes be unable to interact with Aelwyn.
· Addressed an issue in Binding Fate that caused the boss to be stuck underground when using Dive of Valkyrie.
· Addressed an issue in Price of Wisdom that prevented players from completing the quest.
· Addressed an issue in The Boar with the Golden Nose where the boar would sometimes disappear under certain circumstances.
· Addressed an issue in Bleeding the Leech where Erke would be at the wrong location.
· Addressed an issue in Of Blood and Bonds where the players couldn't complete the quest or couldn't report back to Randvi.
· Addressed an issue in The Prodigal Prince that prevented players from completing the quest.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from completing the Old Cellar mystery.
· Addressed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages that prevented players from completing the quest.
· Addressed an issue where the Mari Lwyd disguise would not disappear after finishing the Glowecestrescire Arc. *everyone liked that dot jpg *
· Addressed an issue in Road to Harmatia that prevented players from completing the quest.
· Addressed an issue where Knud could become stuck in A Little Problem.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Ubba in Sons of Ragnar.
· Addressed an issue where Basim was in a fight with NPCs before the start of Puppets and Prisoners.
· Addressed an issue in Brewing Rebellion that prevented players from force-opening the door to the longhouse in Buckingham.
· Addressed an issue in Bridges of Oppression that prevented players from completing the quest.
· (Spoiler) Addressed an issue in King Killer that prevented Ivarr to reach the door to Rhodri's Room.
· Addressed an issue in A Fiend out of Hell that prevented players from examining one of the cows.

WORLD​

· Addressed various misplaced textures or objects.
· Addressed several instances where the player could become stuck.
· Grounded a floating boat in Vinland.

GAMEPLAY, COMBAT, AI​

· Addressed various NPC behavior issues.
· Addressed an issue where NPCs would sometimes return to a location they fled from that is still being raided.
· Addressed an issue where whales would sometimes start their fleeing behavior mid-air.
· Addressed an issue where Archery was blocked with M and K holding the SHIFT key.
· Addressed an issue that caused players' line of sight to be blocked using incendiary or Poison traps with the predator bow.
· Addressed an issue where guards would sometimes not react with hostility to watching Eivor burn members of their faction with oil jars. *I- uh nevermind. Moving on. *
· Addressed an issue where NPCs could be killed by throwing corpses at them in Vinland.
· Addressed an issue that removed Bjorn from the ship crew.
· Addressed an issue with the Mentor's Set where the gear perk sometimes didn't activate even though 2-4 set pieces were equipped.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from controlling the raven when Q or E buttons were assigned to one of the move actions.

ABILITIES, PERKS, SKILLS​

· Addressed an issue where some ranged special abilities could incorrectly be used with guided arrows.
· Addressed an issue where one NPC would not leave Eivor's side when Feign Death was used.
· Addressed an issue where several abilities wouldn't work against hostile dogs.
· Addressed an issue where Man's Best Friend would not unlock after completing the quest A Little Problem.
· Addressed an issue with the Mentor's Set where the gear perk sometimes didn't activate even though 2-4 pieces of the set were equipped.

USER INTERFACE / HUD​

· Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
· Addressed an issue where the arrow quantity could remain stuck at 12.
· Addressed an issue where UI language changes weren't applied during combat.
· The camera will now be closer to the character when browsing tattoos in the Animus Store.
· Addressed an issue where color-blind previews would sometimes not be displayed in the menu.
· Addressed an issue where color-blind values weren't applied to the Order of Ancient menu.
· Addressed an issue where a blank box would appear in the Completed Quests list.
· Addressed an issue where fall damage could be negated by opening the menu right before hitting the ground.
· Addressed an issue where Auto Loot didn't work when an enemy was stun finished.
· Addressed an issue where the Raculf Monastery couldn't be raided.
· Addressed an issue where some icons were missing for newly acquired God Favors.
· Addressed an issue where In-Game news sometimes wouldn't load correctly.
· Addressed an issue that caused players to receive incorrect items when purchasing Vegvisir (Front) or Muninn (Front) schemes.
· Addressed an issue that allowed players to acquire duplicates of Asgardian ship schemes.

SYSTEM​

· Added a respawn point just before the boss fight in Extended Family.
· Addressed an issue that prevented players from fast traveling after 1.0.4.
· Added force trigger feedback to bow shooting for Xbox/PlayStation controllers.
· (Stadia) Addressed an issue that caused the time on the save not to reflect local time.