Assassins Creed Unity PC(Uplay) $25.40

Nice try but I am pretty sure they still have not fixed this game.

Nice try? Hey skippy, i'm simply giving the folks here a heads up. I'm certain Ubisoft and the rest of us here are just crushed that you won't be buying it.:rolleyes:

Here's a cookie.

The latest nVidia drivers that dropped yesterday drastically improved my performance with the game. It's no longer broken for me here.

I've been hearing that as well...sad that it takes Nvidia to fix Ubisoft's game...can Nvidia patch in tessellation without Ubisoft's permission :D

Whats not fixed? Other games have had more patches then Unity. Are they broken too?

You shouldn't buy into all the internet bullshit.

Why defend ubisoft? They released a broken game. If it is finally in some semblence of working order now great. Don't belittle someone for being suspicious of ubisoft. They deserve to be reviled.

Why defend ubisoft? They released a broken game. If it is finally in some semblence of working order now great. Don't belittle someone for being suspicious of ubisoft. They deserve to be reviled.

Except this isn't the Assassin's Creed cry thread. There's already a whole subforum dedicated to those circular arguments. http://hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=113

Thanks for the heads up on the price, OP.

I don't blame anyone for refusing to buy Unity, not one bit.
Ubisoft deserve all the vitriol they get, they've earned it.

That said, the game's been rock stable for the 4-5 hours i've put into it thus far. I fell asleep last night forgetting to shut it down, and it's been running all night without a hitch, and this is on a heavily OC'd 970.

Good Game and Nice price.

LOL no it isn't. Even free the game sacked. It ranks up there with colonial Marines, rage, and Duke nukem as one of the worst releases in modern times. The graphics, game play, and story are all subpar. If you're a fan of the series I'd guess you may want to bite but it isn't worth $25 imo.

The latest nVidia drivers that dropped yesterday drastically improved my performance with the game. It's no longer broken for me here.

That may warrant some consideration then. I still don't like the story or the game play as much as I did brotherhood and black flag.

I've been holding off until the performance issues were fixed, I wish I knew definitively at this point if they are

SLI is broken for this game. I got really bad flickering textures with 2 680's as recently as yesterday. I actually bought a 970 today and all the problems went away. Just a heads up...

Another heads up folks. It seems Ubisoft is at it again.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/985865-My-Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-game-key-got-banned!?

DL Gamer is legit, as is G2A, and my game is still working fine, but it now seems Ubisoft can and will ban your key and remove it entirely as they see fit, if you do not purchase your key from an "official" re-seller.

Edit: I found this on DL Gamers Product page: Buy your Assassin's Creed Unity cd Key at the cheapest price from an official digital retailer
Activate and download Assassin's Creed Unity PC on the official Uplay platform

So It appears they are an official re-seller. Give a shout out here if you encounter any issues with your key, i'd like to know.
Aaand, I think it's come to a point for me to simply find alternative ways to support Ubisoft from now on.. These guys have so diligently earned the "Dbag of the decade" award.

Last edited:
How does the game perform currently on AMD cards?

Pretty darn well now and worlds better from when the game was released. I'm playing at 4k with a single 290x with a few settings dialed down and FPS is completely acceptable with no driver bugs I've noticed.

DL Gamer is legit, as is G2A, and my game is still working fine, but it now seems Ubisoft can and will ban your key and remove it entirely as they see fit, if you do not purchase your key from an "official" re-seller.
DLGamer is legit, G2A not so much; the former being official retail partner while the latter is not. Publisher's have communicated on this.

For instance Devolver Digital :

Devolver Digital games purchased on @G2A_com are not legitimate, not guaranteed, and not supported.

Back