Assassin's Creed Origins World Premiere Trailer

monkeymagick

[H]News
I haven't touched the series since 3, maybe with good reason. During Microsoft's E3 2017 Briefing, Ubisoft took the time out to officially premiere Assassin's Creed Origins. Going back into the past of ancient Egypt players take control of Bayek, an Egyptian sheriff set out to end the forces of corruption. Releasing on Oct. 27th, players will embark on journey across the Mediterranean visiting locales such as Alexandria and the tombs of Giza.

Check out the premiere.

Assassin's Creed is a franchise centered on an action-adventure video-game series developed by Ubisoft. It depicts in the centuries-old struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with free will, and the Templars, who desire peace through control. Featuring historical fiction and characters, mixed with real-world historical events, and figures. The series took inspiration from the novel Alamut by the Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol, while building upon concepts from the Prince of Persia series.

Last edited:
I haven't touched the series since 3, maybe with good reason. During Microsoft's E3 2017 Briefing, Ubisoft took the time out to officially premiere Assassin's Creed Origins. Going back into the past of ancient Egypt players take control of Bayek, an Egyptian sheriff set out to end the forces of corruption. Releasing on Oct. 27, players will embark on journey across the Mediterranean visiting locales such as Alexandria and the tombs of Giza.

Check out the premiere.

Assassin's Creed is a franchise centered on an action-adventure video-game series developed by Ubisoft. It depicts in the centuries-old struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with free will, and the Templars, who desire peace through control. Featuring historical fiction and characters, mixed with real-world historical events, and figures. The series took inspiration from the novel Alamut by the Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol, while building upon concepts from the Prince of Persia series.

That is too bad, 4 easily the best to date! They need to make another pirate one.

I loved this series early on. Hated the first one intensely. The gameplay was repetitive and bland though the concept and initial story kind of intrigue. The second and third were fantastic and found the right mix to keep the gameplay fun even through the repetitive bits. The story took a couple of wild turns too.

Sadly, it became apparent right after that that UBI no longer had any intentions of taking risks with the story or guiding the series to the ending it deserved.

The sad part is, the series was on its way to being one of the greats of all time, but now it's only one random fun romp after another. Fun while it lasts but easy to forget afterward.

There were some really, really deep turns the story could have taken. And they just ignored it. So much potential in a story so utterly wasted. It really chews at me every time I think about it.

That is too bad, 4 easily the best to date! They need to make another pirate one.

I disagree, they need to make a pirate game that is not Assassin's Creed. In Black Flag playing boats was tons of fun, but the AC parts were boring as hell. To me it seemed like someone wanted to make an age of sail boats game but Ubisoft would approve that, so instead they shoehorned that in to an AC game.

Spoiler alert.

There will be blending in with people on the street
There will be listening to others while you stare at a wall
There will be pickpocketing
Repeat 2000x

Sounds great.

Back