Assassin's Creed: Origins Details Leaked

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
How many Assassin’s Creed games do we have now? The latest, which may be the 50th (I’ve lost count), will be a prequel that takes place in Egypt. A recently leaked image that has been verified to be genuine would suggest that fans will once again be treated to at least some water-faring missions. Am I the only one who thought the movie was pretty good?

Last week a report by WWG.com claimed the next Assassin's Creed was called Assassin's Creed: Origins and is a series prequel. Eurogamer sources have confirmed this is indeed the name of the game, it is a prequel and it's out later this year for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The image confirms boats return to the series after starring in Black Flag. A story from 2016 by Kotaku revealed the game, then codenamed Empire, would be set in Egypt. The image also reveals the "Assassinate the Crocodile" mission, and includes the following text: "Follow Shadya to Khenut's villa." Khenut was a Queen of Egypt and the wife of King Unas who lived during the time of the Fifth dynasty of Egypt.

Assassins Creed: The Fecal Dagger Strikes Back
Assassins Creed: The Fate of The Diarrhea

Wasnt this originally supposed to be one game, that if it did well was going to be a trilogy?

Some of these have been quite bad...but I'm a sucker and like the background story so I'll buy all that come out in hopes of another Black Flag.

Wasnt this originally supposed to be one game, that if it did well was going to be a trilogy?

That's where I left the series. I didn't care for the story after part 3 because that truly ended the series. They were good games and I felt the story had a great arc with a proper ending.

They've just made the game into a cash cow for the past 5 years now and it's hard to believe they can be anywhere near as compelling to be selling the way they are.

I liked the movie, always liked the original story, but I hated the games after the 3rd one.

This one will also be a pass for me.

How many Assassin’s Creed games do we have now? The latest, which may be the 50th (I’ve lost count), will be a prequel that takes place in Egypt. A recently leaked image that has been verified to be genuine would suggest that fans will once again be treated to at least some water-faring missions. Am I the only one who thought the movie was pretty good?

Last week a report by WWG.com claimed the next Assassin's Creed was called Assassin's Creed: Origins and is a series prequel. Eurogamer sources have confirmed this is indeed the name of the game, it is a prequel and it's out later this year for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The image confirms boats return to the series after starring in Black Flag. A story from 2016 by Kotaku revealed the game, then codenamed Empire, would be set in Egypt. The image also reveals the "Assassinate the Crocodile" mission, and includes the following text: "Follow Shadya to Khenut's villa." Khenut was a Queen of Egypt and the wife of King Unas who lived during the time of the Fifth dynasty of Egypt.
I liked the movie. I liked Warcraft as well.

Initially, the game's overarching story always intrigued me, but it's become so convoluted that I don't have any real idea what's going on anymore.

Abstergo is trying to find more pieces of eden by still digging around desmond's DNA, and once Desmond released Juno to save the world from the solar flare, she has been 'trapped' and is looking for a suitable body to possess. That is honestly the jist of it.

When will they release Assassins Creed: Realization (that your franchise is dead)?

I liked the movie. I liked Warcraft as well.

same, never played assassin creed or the original warcraft game that movie was based on so i really didn't have anything to compare them to so i quite enjoyed the movies.

I can't believe they can pump one of these out each year.

i mean how many call of duty games err i mean COD4 reskins have they pumped out in the last 10 years for 60 dollars a pop? tells you everything, lol.

Back