Assassin's Creed next game ready for early fall 2015 release already

They will never get another dime out of me until they change their review embargo policies. If you can't stand by your product like DAI then you don't deserve my money.

Not seeing how this is a big deal. These big companies have many games in development at the same time. Just because Unity came out buggy and broken doesn't mean they're going to stop working on the other projects they have going on. Its also different studios working on the titles.

My issue is that they're still cranking the same thing our year after year because of their "AC is now a yearly release title" policy.
Unless I get it for free (like I did with Unity, thanks to Nvidia), I'm done with AC until they do something different. At this point, they make Call of Duty seem innovative.

Truly sorry you guys have been burnt by these guys. I know I'm like the omega man here but I've never actually played an assassins creed game for more than 5 minutes. Looks like shallow atrocious garbage.

Truly sorry you guys have been burnt by these guys. I know I'm like the omega man here but I've never actually played an assassins creed game for more than 5 minutes. Looks like shallow atrocious garbage.

Its all the same game to me. Like FC4 is the same as FC3. It gets boring after you are past the gorgeous visuals.

Its all the same game to me. Like FC4 is the same as FC3. It gets boring after you are past the gorgeous visuals.

That kinda surprised me about FC4. I haven't played more than the intro of FC3 because the plot sounds dumb(its on my to do list), but I'm told FC4 isn't even an upgrade. It seems like if they weren't gonna focus on graphical upgrades they could have worked harder on a story.

Back