Assassin's Creed III Six Minute Boston Walkthrough

Really would like it... but I haven't even finished Brotherhood or started Revelations. Urgh.

Wow. Just wow.

Totally blown away, which I have to say is not easy. First Assassins Creed since the 2nd one that I actually WANT to play.

Does anyone know how this one relates to the others? I beat the second one but haven't played any of the others after that one (Revelations, Brotherhood).

He was fighting five soldiers with muskets and none of them fired their gun, no thanks.

do police officers fire their guns when they surround a perp that closely?

Not a very good comparison. Cops have rules these days.

Anyway, suspend your disbelief. The AC games aren't too much about realism.

Really would like it... but I haven't even finished Brotherhood or started Revelations. Urgh.

Brotherhood's gameplay was excellent, however, the story was not, I didn't bother with Revelations after reading reviews that the story was not good either :(

I LOVED AC2 and can beat it in 2 days.

I may play it again and beat it before this new game comes out. Definitely excited for AC3!!!

looks awesome...AC2 was an all time great while Brotherhood and Revelations were still good but suffered a bit from Ubisoft's yearly release schedule...they need to give each new game some more development time and not rush them to market every Fall like CoD

Love the Tree Climbing and the Jumping through buildings... that just makes it more realisitic to what it should be (at least to me)

Looking forward to it!

Is AC1 worth the play through? It seemed terribly slow at first :( Should I just skip to AC2?

Am I the only one who finds it unbelievable a half-Native American characterarmed and dressed like him doesn't stick out like a sore thumb in Boston? Everyone around him would undoubtedly be staring and keeping clear of him.

He was fighting five soldiers with muskets and none of them fired their gun, no thanks.

You may want to read up about loading and firing a musket lol.

I've never even played an AC game before, but this may be a first day buy for me. Looks awesome.

Am I the only one who finds it unbelievable a half-Native American characterarmed and dressed like him doesn't stick out like a sore thumb in Boston? Everyone around him would undoubtedly be staring and keeping clear of him.

Yes, I got that feeling too, but remember, it's a VIDEO game.

SUSPEND YOUR BELIEFS! :p

It's all about having fun at the end of the day, and AC isn't meant to be realistic as possible, just to have some basis in reality, key word being, some.

the parts where he is 'blending in' with the crowd was unrealistically funny...a Native American guy walking in the middle of 4 other guys who are wearing soldier uniforms and he is supposed to 'blend in' lol?...if anything he would stand out more

the parts where he is 'blending in' with the crowd was unrealistically funny...a Native American guy walking in the middle of 4 other guys who are wearing soldier uniforms and he is supposed to 'blend in' lol?...if anything he would stand out more

In the part with the 4 soldiers, he was posing as a prisoner. The narrator stated the 4 redcoats he was with were friends. Blending in with the two street guys was pretty funny though.

Thing i have always hated about the asscreed games is the annoying "graphical glitches" like it's the matrix or something. It is always immersion breaking and takes me out of the game.

AC tries to be realistic, so things like this I don't forgive. No way one man can fight 5 people with muskets (with bayonets), in melee, in an open area, with axes (which have shorter range). All they have to do is all strike at once. They just stand there and wait to be picket off one by one. It's the same as it was in the first game. That's why I never bothered with the AC series.

Played the first one a bit, but got too repetitive.

I always felt the same thing about the other games. It's not exactly like he dresses inconspicuously... ;)

But yeah, it's a game...if it were too hard to blend in, the game would suck. Kinda the same theory as the Hitman games.

You may want to read up about loading and firing a musket lol.

I've never even played an AC game before, but this may be a first day buy for me. Looks awesome.

I've loaded and fired a musket. assuming the soldiers were on duty, and started with the musket loaded, firing consists of cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger....

Ummm

This has to be using the Batman games engines. The movements, the style, it all feels 100% like that by watching it.

Does it look great? yeah it does, Batman is awesome w/o a doubt. Having never played any of the AC series so far doesn't make me want to play this, but if it follows the gamestyle of Batman this will be a win.

Ummm

This has to be using the Batman games engines. The movements, the style, it all feels 100% like that by watching it.

Does it look great? yeah it does, Batman is awesome w/o a doubt. Having never played any of the AC series so far doesn't make me want to play this, but if it follows the gamestyle of Batman this will be a win.

Batman Arkyam Asylum and Arkyam City both use the Unreal 3 engine.

Assassins Creed 3 uses the AnvilNext Engine.

Found that out on Google in 0.32 seconds by typing in "What engine does Assassins Creed use?":rolleyes:

Thing i have always hated about the asscreed games is the annoying "graphical glitches" like it's the matrix or something. It is always immersion breaking and takes me out of the game.

Meh. Games always have things to clue the player into what is is going on or what can be interacted with. The entire story behind the Assassins' Creed games is that you are reliving your ancestors' memories through a computerized device, so the "graphical glitches" actually fit well into the game IMO.

As for the video, I think it looks good. I haven't played Brotherhood or Revelations since I just assumed they were Ubisoft cash grabs that didn't really involve the main AC story. Apparently, I should probably give them a shot before AC3 comes out though.

Only bought 1&2 for $10 so I can have a clue as to WTH is going on in this game, it will be weird, killing my fellow Brits by face planting them into pitch forks.

Back