Assassins Creed II for PC @ Target B&M 7.49 YMMV

wooj

Limp Gawd
Just came home from a Local Target in Pennsylvania. They had Assassins Creed II on clearance for 7.49 and Lego Indiana Jones and Star Wars for 4.97.

I found AC2 a few days back for that price at Target, too. Grabbed that, & a bunch of ipod touch accessories on clearance.

I've been wanting to play this game for a while and my Target had several copies, so I bought it. I never got into Assassins Creed, so now is my chance!

Anybody with a Target that has this close by...would any of you be willing to ship a copy, and if so, how much to 48377? I have checked 2/4 Targets around me (will check the others tonight) and can't find a copy yet.

Anybody with a Target that has this close by...would any of you be willing to ship a copy, and if so, how much to 48377? I have checked 2/4 Targets around me (will check the others tonight) and can't find a copy yet.

Bought a digital copy for 7.50 $ @Ubi.com on christmas. Will probably be again on sale pretty soon at that price on a digital relailer without the assle of shipping

Back