Assassin's Creed Anime Series Coming to Netflix

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
While Game Radar is putting a question mark on the Netflix part, it is surmising that it is highly likely that an Assassin's Creed anime series is heading there. Adi Shankar, whole is currently working on Netflix' upcoming Castlevania program, announced via Facebook, that the Assassin's Creed world was next.

There's no word yet on the setting or characters but seeing as Shanker mentions "the first edition of Assassin's Creed" and uses the original game's logo it might suggest a older historical setting. Especially considering the upcoming Assassin's Creed Origins is heading back to ancient Egypt.

Could be interesting. I always liked the plot for the games, but the repetitious nature of the actual gameplay eventually lost me.
That any Ubisoft has still never managed to make the modern portions of the games compelling in any way.

I'm a big fan of AC games, but I'm not particularly fond of anime-style cartoons, so I'm unsure if this would be for me. I'll wait for viewer consensus after it's been out a while. I'd probably like it if they do it in the style done for Kill Bill...but I attribute that to the exceptionally graphic violence. :D

I can't wait for the episode where you stab someone in the neck and then jump into a bunch of hay from an absurd height.

Castlevania hits Netflix this Friday. I'll use that to gauge how to feel about an Creed series.

Maybe it will be like the movie and 90% of it will take place in the animus and of the other 10%, only half will be action and shitty shaky cam action at that.

Back