Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag, finding good for flott

sblantipodi

2[H]4U
Hi,
I have many ships in my flott but I don't have goods to let them go to missions.

How can I get goods for the flott ?

Hi,
I have many ships in my flott but I don't have goods to let them go to missions.

How can I get goods for the flott ?

You need to do the ship battles, you get resources from battle that you can use on the missions. Anything thats not green should give you the option to do battle.

You need to do the ship battles, you get resources from battle that you can use on the missions. Anything thats not green should give you the option to do battle.

I'm doing ship battles but it seems that I'm not gaining enough goods to start a mission

I'm doing ship battles but it seems that I'm not gaining enough goods to start a mission

I was having the same issue...you need to clear the trade routes first before attempting to start a Mission...you gain the specialty resources/goods by clearing the trade route

I was having the same issue...you need to clear the trade routes first before attempting to start a Mission...you gain the specialty resources/goods by clearing the trade route

thanks for the reply!
how can I clear the trade route?

thanks for the reply!
how can I clear the trade route?

before clicking on the mission itself you need to click on whatever key you have assigned to 'ship battle'...it's located under the section titled 'securing route'...you need to make the route 'safe'...see screenshot

a435.png

Another question please.
With my flott I earn a lot of real (the black flag money).

The app says me that I can use this money in the captain's room.
When I go to the captain's room I don't know how to use it.

When I try to buy swords, ship powerup I see really fewer real than what I say from the app.
Why?

Another question please.
With my flott I earn a lot of real (the black flag money).

The app says me that I can use this money in the captain's room.
When I go to the captain's room I don't know how to use it.

When I try to buy swords, ship powerup I see really fewer real than what I say from the app.
Why?

you can buy gear to upgrade your ship from the Harbor Master...the Harbor Master is located in the different islands and forts...you buy swords, pistols etc from the General Store also located on different islands...you can look for their icons on your world map

in the Captain's Room you can change your outfits or use the Kenway's Fleet feature but you have to buy the items first from either the Harbor Master or General Store

Ok.
Is there a way to battle with a legendary ship at level 60 or 75?

If I powerup my ship at maximum level, can I battle with a level 60 or 75 ship?

If I powerup my ship at maximum level, can I battle with a level 60 or 75 ship?

yes...you need to upgrade your ship a lot before taking on a Legendary ship...you don't have to upgrade it to the maximum but it needs to have some significant upgrades (Hull, morters, broadside cannons etc)

you should also post your AC4 questions in the official thread in the gaming forum..

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1788932

Back