ASRock X370 Taichi

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U
I've heard around that this is suppose to be the best Ryzen mobo to be had.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8099/asrock-x370-taichi-amd-motherboard-review/index.html

The X370 Taichi's thermal performance is excellent; it has one of the best VRM temperatures I have seen thus far. I expected as much because Ryzen can get power hungry, so a larger VRM with high-quality parts, like the one on the X370 Taichi, performs really well.

8099_06_asrock-x370-taichi-amd-motherboard-review.jpg

tweaktown has to be the worst page layout ever. Ads popping out of everywhere. I didn't even want to read this shit. Pop ups and ads placed everywhere in your face.

tweaktown has to be the worst page layout ever. Ads popping out of everywhere. I didn't even want to read this shit. Pop ups and ads placed everywhere in your face.

Yeah , using uBlock origin is working out well tho for TT.

I think it is still a bit early to declare a winner for the AM4 platform , the features of the Taichi are certainly very impressive even Intel wireless lan. Not that everyone needs it but still a nice touch.

I haven't had an ASRock board in ages, they were always known as a good budget performer. The taichi and fatility look like some of the better am4 boards, but that one year warranty scares me. If your going to charge as much as the big players you need to kick up the warranty and support to go with it.

Tweaktown is bought and paid for. Nothing there you will eve see except an advertisement.

I run Adblockplus and Peerblock, whenever I go to TT, I get a ad block warning page, I then disable said blockers and re-enter the link, then a promo video ad comes up, watch that(it's about 25sec) then you have a whole day ad free, so simple even your granny could do it.

I've seen a lot worse.

I run Adblockplus and Peerblock, whenever I go to TT, I get a ad block warning page, I then disable said blockers and re-enter the link, then a promo video ad comes up, watch that(it's about 25sec) then you have a whole day ad free, so simple even your granny could do it.

I've seen a lot worse.

That's too much damn work. Most websites are simply better designed. I don't need to do any of that to go read an article. There are plenty of websites that do it better. [H] probably being the best at it.

That's too much damn work. Most websites are simply better designed. I don't need to do any of that to go read an article. There are plenty of websites that do it better. [H] probably being the best at it.

I understand where your coming from, but at least you have the option if you so desired.
Most sites don't give a fuck about your viewing experience, they just want ad click revenue.
Note to self: No more TT articles to appease the [H]orde.

Back