Asrock Vega 56 $340 + 3 free games

Since when has Asrock branded and sold GPUs? Great deal nonetheless! Thanks for sharing.

For a card that is 2 yrs old it should depreciate 30-40 % so msrp of 400 it should be $280 usd still too high.

For a card that is 2 yrs old it should depreciate 30-40 % so msrp of 400 it should be $280 usd still too high.

until you realize the card it competes with is still 350+ dollars, lol. given nvidia released RTX at such a high price last gen cards aren't going to drop much lower than they currently are.

And it won't catch fire either.
I think Vega 56 and 64 are going to get a lot more popular.. Maybe AMD will see what Ngreedia got themselves into with their combustible cards and will put more resources into designing something that will kill the 2080 Ti.

Since when has Asrock branded and sold GPUs? Great deal nonetheless! Thanks for sharing.

Earlier this year. I'm rather impressed with the RX 570 I picked up last month. Cool and quiet dual fans. If only the older mobo with the fx8350 didn't hate modern amd video cards and give me random crashes/power issues.

Since when did current-generation products lose almost half their value while they are still on the shelves and still being produced? Steep discounts only happen at generation changes, and the next round of cards has been delayed due to 10nm woes and other such nonsense.

Back