ASRock revenues to rise on increased shipments with AMD chipsets

erek

[H]F Junkie
No brainer on the Ryzen effect

"These factors, coupled with graphics cards sales also beginning to turn profitable in late 2019 and successful development of the US and European markets, are expected to drive the firm's revenues to a new high in 2020, the sources said.

As ASRock has sharply boosted its adoption ratios for AMD's PC, server and graphics card processor solutions, the company is expected to significantly benefit from ever-increasing market shares for the chipmaker's 7nm processors in 2020, the sources continued.

Meanwhile, ASRock has newly appointed Genuine and Weikeng Industrial as its sales agents in Taiwan for DeskMini series, mainly DeskMini A300 carrying AMD A300 chipset and DeskMini 310 adopting Intel H310 chipset."

https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20200130PD201.html

Wow! That's eerie - I paid exactly 31.61% more than I wanted for my Taichi X-470 board.

Reactions: Auer
like this
now if only they'd hire some competent people to work on their bios software and not require you to jump through 50 hoops to update bios.

now if only they'd hire some competent people to work on their bios software and not require you to jump through 50 hoops to update bios.

Ive pretty much exclusively used Asrock boards since Abit died. I have never once even thought, "Wow, this bios is a pain to update". Where are these hoops? Are they next to the button that installs the bios for you?

Ive pretty much exclusively used Asrock boards since Abit died. I have never once even thought, "Wow, this bios is a pain to update". Where are these hoops? Are they next to the button that installs the bios for you?
LOL
I have 2 Asrock Boards fx970 and X370.
They have been the easiest boards to update that I have had so far

Used many Asrock boards and haven’t had any issues. All brand boards have somebody somewhere that hates them for one reason or another. Good on them to go after more of the market.

I have resisted Asrock for quite awhile. Most of what I had been getting for prior systems was Gigabyte or Asus, but I have to say the Taichi I have, isn't so bad. They skimped on some things but it's pretty solid.
I too don't quite understand the Bios upgrade comment. It was super easy to do with this board.

Maybe one day they may be top tier stuff, who knows. I doubt it, but who knows. Just glad there is a decent affordable option out there when needed.

Back