Asrock Gaming K4 X370 is now EOL

Moderators on the forum and reports from ASRock support say otherwise, this is some odd rumor going on here.

Weird that his advice is to just buy a different board from them. If that report is true I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole if I were him.

Since I am me I already avoid them since they seem to be mostly long on hype and short on quality.

Weird that his advice is to just buy a different board from them. If that report is true I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole if I were him.

Since I am me I already avoid them since they seem to be mostly long on hype and short on quality.

I agree on your sentiment regarding this decision killing support for one of their motherboards , if it is that bad it might not be the worst a company can do rather then dragging this on for longer then it should have.
You would hope that ASrock can actually make decent enough hardware to circumvent these kinds of problems.

Look at the AM4 motherboard reviews that Dan and Kyle did hardly anything on which they were ecstatic about

Last edited:
i doubt they'll EoL it, they may just move it down further into the budget x370 board title by lowering the price.. it's not a bad motherboard even if it's limited to DDR4 3000 and lower.

Until I see an asrock rep on HardForum claim otherwise, I'm going to assume this is true.

Would make sense--there are only a few differences between the boards, and I noticed that board pop up shortly after the k4 went out of stock on the egg.

Well, I am on a X370 Taichi and it seems to be really good. I have my ram running at faster than the rated speed with 2 x 8GB and the processor is running at a P State overclocked settings. However, as long as they stop selling the Gaming K board, bringing it to EOL would not be a bad thing. That said, I hope that those who own the board at least get a basic level of support that works with the existing hardware completely.

Its one of the best boards you can get. Im guessing the K4 (not the K6) is having pricing problems as they have plenty of models around the same price? Killer, Extreme...

Back