asrock Extreme 4

tunatime

Well...OK
well i built this rig whit a 3930k 16gb of ram and this mb and all i can say is i am very impressed whit this mb for it to only be $230. it can run my chip at 5ghz takes all 3 of my 6950s and my old pci sb xfi sound card np, the bois is well done and has lots of settings for the voltages and stuff.aside form 1 stick of my ram going bad this build has be one of the most stable builds i have done lately.

Awesome! I personally love ASRock for budget builds, so it's good to see that they rock the high end, too.

Nice to hear of yet another great success story on this motherboard.

Got one myself... 2600K @4.8Ghz, 16GB, 6850 Crossfire and runs like a dream. Never crashes and I put some pretty good stress on it playing BF3 a few hours each evening.

I've been a fan of ASRock boards for a while. Mine has been perfect and has far exceeded my expectations. I bought it never expecting to get into obsessive overclocking and upgrading so I bought the $90 midrange board but despite me learning how to overclcock with it and having voltages of up to 1.6 and now pushing a healthy OC on a X6 that didn't even exist when this board was made, this thing has yet to so much as whimper. I've crashed and BSOD'd this thing a billion times and it always pops right back up.

I had always planned on buying another but the last 2 reviewed by [H] were just awful apparenlty. Don't know if they are slipping or what. Hate to see it if they are.

well i built this rig whit a 3930k 16gb of ram and this mb and all i can say is i am very impressed whit this mb for it to only be $230. it can run my chip at 5ghz takes all 3 of my 6950s and my old pci sb xfi sound card np, the bois is well done and has lots of settings for the voltages and stuff.aside form 1 stick of my ram going bad this build has be one of the most stable builds i have done lately.

nice to hear another positive feedback about one of the AsRock X79 boards. :)

Last edited:
Back