ASRock C2750D4I @ Newegg (Currently OOS)

Wow that's a really great looking board. I've got an older supermicro Atom mini-itx with 6 onboard sata ports and 2 ram slots.

I haven't heard anything about the CPU. But, I assume it is leaps and bounds ahead of the Atom 525 I'm working with.

WTF is that?!?!? 12 SATA ports and four RAM slots for 64GB in a mini ITX form factor with multiple Intel NICs? Wow!

thanks for the heads up, been waiting patiently for these boards. Too bad price is a bit higher than i hoped

thanks for the heads up, been waiting patiently for these boards. Too bad price is a bit higher than i hoped

I thought the same way initially, but when i priced it out against an E3 Board

200 - Board
100-350 - Proc (Depending on Generation and speed)
Still stuck with 16GB Limit!

with the AIO type with an SOC i get more bang for the buck longterm.

S1200KPR or E3C226I ( i was quoting more on the form factor restrictions and cost associated my requirement was mini-itx form factor)

I just replaced a VM host with a ASRock E3C226D2I and it works pretty well. The IPMI works pretty well also.

Got my board and ram got it hooked into my chassis now all i have to get is a LSI Controller and my setup is going to be good to go!

Why do you need an LSI controller? Are the sata ports on that board not good? I thought that was one of the selling points. Otherwise how do you like it? How much power is it drawing?

Thanks for the link. Cannot wait for you to get it all setup. Be cool to see some benches and power consumption results.

Got mine yesterday, RMAing for a refund today.

Posted once, locked up in the BIOS, never posted again. Of the hundreds of computers I've built, this is my first ASRock product and first DOA MB, guess I learned my lesson, back to SM.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. But could it have been the ram or power supply? But I think I am going to go the SM route too. I Need the lan ports more than the sata ports.

Last edited:
Back