asrock and Msi release pics of 5700

ASRock is doing video cards? I can about imagine the corners cut. Thin pcb and stuff.

Never paid attention. I have only owned one ASRock product, and it suits, but I doubt I go with them again

I've had good luck with ASRock. They are a cheaper brand, but not lesser quality.

In fact, I've had more problems with $300+ Asus and MSI motherboards, than I have with "cheap" under $100 ASRock mobos.

I've had good luck with ASRock. They are a cheaper brand, but not lesser quality.

In fact, I've had more problems with $300+ Asus and MSI motherboards, than I have with "cheap" under $100 ASRock mobos.

Yeah, I am not certain of the video cards but, my 3 mainboard I use daily, that are Asrock boards, have zero issues.

I would agree with motherboards usually. I've had some duds from them but they are all functional (more memory compatibility compared to Asus boards). The reviews on their video cards seem to indicate that the cooling solutions aren't always the best. Unless the price is extremely good I would probably spend an extra 10 bucks on an MSI card.

Last edited:
The MSI does look sharp- I was expecting to see red puked all over it (AMD), so I'm pleasantly surprised.

Back