ASrock 939Dual-Sata2 connecting more than 2 drives

anthrex

[H]ard|Gawd
I was wondering if its possible to connect more than 1 optical drive on my 939dual. RIght now I only see one CD1 audio input and I have it connected to a dvd burner and I'd also like to connect a CD burner without losing any audio for it. Thanks

you wont lose audio, as it goes digital over the IDE cable. with xp you dont really need it. if not you can find a y cable to connect both onto the same audio cable

Ok thanks,

I don't want to make another thread, but I was wondering there was anywayI could get my Arctic Cooling 64 Pro to fit on my mobo. Some guy in the big long Asrock thread that I should get it and that there would be no clearance issues, but I tried and it won't fit on the processor because the southbridge heatsink is in the way. I can get the heatsink into the slots, but its not possible to move the retention lever (or whatever its called). I could really use some advice on installing this heatsink on my mobo. thanks

How do you like this board ? I want to recommend it to a friend due to its specifications but I want to know if you are pleased with it? Have you tried OC'ing yet ? Is it stable ? All input appreciated.

you are putting it on backwards, the lever should be on top and the fan should be close to the ram

Back