Ashton Kutcher To Play Steve Jobs

And with this, Scojers get's easily pwned... haha

Yep! Creepy. Oh well. I was thinking the Steve Jobs that everybody knew, not the young Steve Jobs. Crazy how similar they look though! :eek:

When I thought I couldn't give less of a crap about some shitty film... They really pushed the envelope. Congratulations are in order!

I've always enjoyed Noah's performances, and it would be cool to see a sequal to the original movie, from then on to Steve's death, with Noah reprising the role.

I've never been a fan of Ashton but I hope he does a good job. I suppose an actor can get better with time, who knows... it's just hard for some of us to take him seriously because of that 70s show and other similar characters he's potrayed. Never saw butterfly effect though, my mind could change...

I've never been a fan of Ashton but I hope he does a good job. I suppose an actor can get better with time, who knows... it's just hard for some of us to take him seriously because of that 70s show and other similar characters he's potrayed. Never saw butterfly effect though, my mind could change...

He's not good at being serious. He can't really pull it off yet, I'm sure with time he'll do fine, but right now, he just can't.

Ashton sure looks a lot like young Steve, but I agree with those saying he may not be able to pull off the acting.

Pirates of Silicon Valley was an awesome movie and I thought Noah Wile did a great job.

Noah Wyle's better off sticking with Falling Skies... no need to repeat a role especially since this will almost inevitably be worse than Pirates of Silicon Valley. The director on this project is not very well respected, it probably won't go anywhere.

I've always enjoyed Noah's performances, and it would be cool to see a sequal to the original movie, from then on to Steve's death, with Noah reprising the role.

Robin Williams went from being a goofball comedian (Mork and Mindy, Ms Doubtfire) to a very serious (Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, What Dreams May Come) and sometimes creepy (One Hour Photo, The Final Cut). Perhaps Ashton's got a few surprises up his sleeve.

OH MAN I SOOOO CALLED THIS!

Original Link

Call me crazy but Huge Laurie for later years

iphonej.jpg

Ashton Kutcher for early days

tumblr_lf73qsZth11qcht3co1_500.jpg

while I cant say I am a fan of kutcher they could have definitely done worse.

Question is, how are they gonna pull off the Jobs circa 2000-2011? You can only do so much with CGI and there ain't no way that Kutcher's gonna lose his hair and get a pancreas in-time and stuff...

Yep! Creepy. Oh well. I was thinking the Steve Jobs that everybody knew, not the young Steve Jobs. Crazy how similar they look though! :eek:

The funny part is that I started watching the show, TAAHM when Kutcher got hired. He showed up in a mega beard and surprised the hell out of me. The one that you and the other person linked didn't do it justice, it was like twice as thick (no homo)

Maybe they'll just get two actors like they did with that boxing movie with Robert Deniro.

Back