Ashes of the Singularity gift key Halloween giveaway

The_Controller

Weaksauce
I would usually try to sell this for a few bucks but I figured I'd have a little fun since it's a gift for my support of Ashes of the Singularity. This is for the standard version of the game.

I don't know if you get early pre-Beta access with this key or you'll have to wait until official release.

Just post in this thread to enter by Sat. Oct. 31 12 PM pacific.

Your post should not be rude; I know this game and it's benchmark have been the subject of controversy. Positive comments only please or I may disqualify your post.:(
Share a halloween story and/or your excitement about the game Ashes of the Singularity!

Or just type "i'm in".:D One post per [H] member only please.

I'll do a random number generator and PM the winner on Saturday!

*key activates through Steam :)

The winner by number scramble and random number generator is MavericK96 !

Congrats and enjoy the game! Thank you all for entering and- hope you have fun for Halloween!

Last edited:
It's about time we had a new RTS game, and Ashes of Singularity looks pretty damn good.

82c4406ea9b98dc92efde9a2f3a853e7617e3523261224dfe21190d651ca4625.jpg

Reminds me of Total Annihilation a bit...hoping it turns out better than PA/Titans.

I'm in! :)

That game does look nice, i don't have any Halloween story to share but count me in please :) tkx

Im in, looking for the chance to play this game, specially for DX12 benchmark, I have several Nvidia and AMD hardware and sometimes I wish to truly so benchmark (Specially after see the mixed vendor GPU in the GPU section) but don't want to certainly paid for it until fully release. the game look promising and is interesting at the least of my opinion.

I'm in, I've definitely been interested in this one but my budget just hasn't been there for it

RTS's are my primary game, and sadly there haven't been any good ones in a while. I want to see just how much more computer I need to run this game. :D

In like Flynn! Now that they announced a SteamOS/Vulkan version is coming, I actually care about this game.

I never win anything, but here's my silly story for a Halloween party I attended for my daughter.

My family attended a Halloween party hosted by my daughter's 2nd grade friend and parents were also there. These were the costumes we wore.

Dad: White morphsuit w/ neck and tie suit. Trying to be wanna be Slenderman
Wife: Hot Japanese witch that you would try to hit on without realizing we have 3 kids
Daughter: Cute little Disney Descendents Evie costume
2 Sons: Minecraft Steve box headmask

We were all having fun with kids spending time with activities and adults chit chatting with wine. Everyone loved the creepy wannabe Slenderman costume I dressed up in. I decided to go for a smoke in my costume outside. When I came back, some parents were snickering at me and I was wondering why. The host's dad came upto me and told me I really looked like I smoked a cigarette. I was perplexed. Then another funny guy said I looked like women's underwear streak marks. When I looked in the mirror, I saw a yellow streak on my mouth from the tar and nicotine and looked like the spot from women's underwear spot near the vag. I came back out of the bathroom and told the guys I just ate puntang outside when I was having a smoke. The dude's laughed their asses off.

Kinda cheesy, but silly fun in my book.

I'm in. I would love for it to have the same SC FA feel + better AI and better multi-core support but as an owner of GC III I suppose stardock is now the most capable company as far as AI is concerned...

Back