As [H]ot As They Come: Crypto Rebate All Purchases 50% Ebay, 100% AliExpress

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U
https://socialgood.inc/

In a (likely short lived) killer deal, this app will give you a 50% rebate on all ebay purchases and 100% on all aliexpress purchases made through the app, paid in the form of the platform SG crypto of equal fiat value. Once everything clears you can move the crypto to an exchange and covert to fiat or another crypto easily enough, though price charts for it have been doing quite well recently.

Since obviously it sounds like a "too good to be true" deal, I waited until I could personally vouch for it. Bought a gpu, some ram, and m2 ssd about a month ago and everything all settled recently, cashed out at a profit (they PAID me to upgrade my pc, wew). Just be careful ymmw based on price movements.

I know ref codes aren't allowed to post, but they got a referral system that gives us both 100$ in SG. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me.

Update:
Some users in the telegram group are reporting an inability to withdraw funds, I don't have enough currently "approved" to confirm myself. Just be wary ymmv, don't make any purchases you wouldn't otherwise.

Last edited:
You get paid in SG tokens. In order to "cash out" you basically can only use bitmart in the US and the price of the SG token has been declining meaning your 100% Cashback really needs to be redeemed right away.

You get paid in SG tokens. In order to "cash out" you basically can only use bitmart in the US and the price of the SG token has been declining meaning your 100% Cashback really needs to be redeemed right away.
TY. Be careful guys we've had lots of fun with crypto lately on this forum.

It's been *slightly* bullish the last month and withstood the crash two days ago quite well, but yes probably not a good long term hodl and should be swapped as soon as the transaction settles (not investment advice), I used uniswap myself to liquidate it. Definitely play it safe since the rebate in terms of real world dollars depends on the price of the coin, that 100% back could end up 70% back by the time you're able to liquidate it.

It's been *slightly* bullish the last month and withstood the crash two days ago quite well, but yes probably not a good long term hodl and should be swapped as soon as the transaction settings (not investment advice), I used uniswap myself to liquidate it. Definitely play it safe since the rebate in terms of real world dollars depends on the price of the coin, that 100% back could end up 70% back by the time you're able to liquidate it.

I watched a YT video on it where the guy said he definitely did get paid, but the price of the coin was around ~$1.60 at the time and now its ~$0.80. He also had a way to not enter password information into the Social Good app, but still get the rebate. Not sure if that was patched or not.

I don't know where this business model is going, but it seems like in the short term you could get a lot of cash back.

I watched a YT video on it where the guy said he definitely did get paid, but the price of the coin was around ~$1.60 at the time and now its ~$0.80. He also had a way to not enter password information into the Social Good app, but still get the rebate. Not sure if that was patched or not.

I don't know where this business model is going, but it seems like in the short term you could get a lot of cash back.
Back when ebay was 100% match, there was tell going around of a guy who was using it to buy gold bullions and resell, claims he made something like 200k. Definitely took a risk with that one though.

As for business model, from what I've found is they're trying to be a staking platform akin to crypto.com and kucoin and require you to hold SG to qualify for different returns. My best guess is they are using this as a means to release the coin to the public (since it literally cost them nothing to print initially) and get word of mouth advertising in the process, likely getting some kind of referral cut from the businesses. Just a guess though. Whatever the case, great deal while it lasts (and we know damn well nothing this good will last long).

Hell yeah lets go haha

Is there any info on the team behind the coin?

I wish I saw this earlier but I didn't do my Christmas shopping yet. You literally have nothing to lose if you were planning to buy stuff anyways and getting this coin as cash back is just icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Back