Artistic Networking Shots?

draconius

2[H]4U
Since I have become a fan of photography lately, I thought it would be kind of neat to try to have a thread where people could show their cool, more artistic network shots, rather than the regular network pr0n we are used to in the main pics of your network thread...

Anyways, here are a few of my favorites that I have taken...

DSC04089.JPG

res16203_001.jpg

Here are a couple other good ones taken from my mirror of the Hardnetworking gallery
please ignore the pyrospheric.net copyright on them....my image gallery does that automatically for all hotlinked images, and I cannot disable it for a specific album.

I AM NOT TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE PICTURES BELOW

CISCO_CATALYST_3548_XL_EN_klein_X3.jpg

linkled.jpg

previes.jpg

1_8_001.jpg

Props to repuls for always seeming to take really cool shots of all the cisco equipment he touches :D

Here are a couple. I took a ton of photos around the network closet here, but I have yet to actually go through them all; I'll post those later today.

P6180466_server_rack_closed_low_sm.jpg

DSCF2460_full_coil_sm.jpg

Thx draconius :D Nice thread idea

Im doing more photography in the past... mostly non Network... Gallery

But here are two more Network pics :)

XperienceLAN_Repuls_Image_006.jpg

XperienceLAN_Repuls_Image_005.jpg

A few from the network closet, freshly processed and uploaded...

Most have been rather heavily post-processed, but I'm assuming that's okay for an "artistic" thread. ;)

I was playing around today since it was raining out side, and got one more shot of a Dlink switch that I really liked....

Another one that I saw on the hardnetworking mirror

*not mine!!!!* someone else took this photo!
2_7_001.jpg

I am going to try to take some good pictures when I am home for thanksgiving break, so look for a bump to this thread soon!

Back