Arma 2 casual meetups

Oh yay! I so want in. PM me with more details - I'll go and get the game and stuff ready so that I can roll with you guys!

Read first post on what mods to get. Buy Arma 2 combined ops and arma 2 reinforcements

Please note that the TS info for the 132nd has changed, it is now ts3.132ndsoar.com:7570. Password is still the same.

i will update first post with this info

Quick question, what is the little 'radar' display on the bottom middle, and how do you get it? Is it only available in certain missions / game modes?

Also, I got to play with MissileMoose and a few others for hours on Saturday, playing Insurgency. It's a lot of fun. I'm so glad to be running ACE & the other mods now, a much better experience from vanilla OA/CO.

That radar shows where your squad mates are. i'll join MissilesMoose server one day. At the moment im having loads of fun on UO server

Read first post on what mods to get. Buy Arma 2 combined ops and arma 2 reinforcements

Oh I have the game and all of the DLCs, I'll just go through and make sure that the mods are working and what not... Thanks though. So can't wait for my TrackIR 5 to arrive.

Oh and I most likely probably will not be using TS cause well it's almost worthless for me considering that I'm deaf but I'll install it so that we can chat whenever game's down or whatever. I don't like Xfire - I prefer Steam's overlay better than Xfire personally.

:) Don't worry, I'll be the lead bait if you need to find out where the heck somebody's shooting us from!

That radar shows where your squad mates are. i'll join MissilesMoose server one day. At the moment im having loads of fun on UO server

Hmm, I've got all the mods installed but haven't ever seen that radar, even when playing a few games on the 132nd's server.

Oh I have the game and all of the DLCs, I'll just go through and make sure that the mods are working and what not... Thanks though. So can't wait for my TrackIR 5 to arrive.

yea just install six updater and your good to go. can download ACE, JSRS and ACRE from their

Oh and I most likely probably will not be using TS cause well it's almost worthless for me considering that I'm deaf but I'll install it so that we can chat whenever game's down or whatever. I don't like Xfire - I prefer Steam's overlay better than Xfire personally.

:) Don't worry, I'll be the lead bait if you need to find out where the heck somebody's shooting us from!

Ahh ok, so you are totaly death? JSRS mod wont benifit you then as its a sound mod. same with ACRE

Hmm, I've got all the mods installed but haven't ever seen that radar, even when playing a few games on the 132nd's server.

umm it might be a UO server mod. have you played on the UO server yet?

yea just install six updater and your good to go. can download ACE, JSRS and ACRE from their

Ahh ok, so you are totaly death? JSRS mod wont benifit you then as its a sound mod. same with ACRE

Alright I'll give that Six Updater a spin and I'll forgo the mods that are not necessary for me.

I'll figure out the rest - I'm hoping that I can jump in on the server sometimes later today to see how things are all going and such :)

And I'm not totally 'death' ;) Though I do use my headphones, I do okay with environments only thing I do badly is vocal sounds. So don't worry, I can hear gunshots and stuff like that.

umm it might be a UO server mod. have you played on the UO server yet?

Nope, not yet. I've seen quite a few other screenshots & videos where people have had the little radar also, thought I remember reading it was just a part of the ACE mod.

Shameless bump.

So I joined 132nd a little while back, we're looking for people to play, either as members or just guests. Feel free to join up and have some fun!

ts3.132ndsoar.com:7570

Bumping this, I just picked up arma 2: operation arrowhead. I was told by a buddy on steam to go ahead and download/install six updater. So I got that installed and it automatically installed a bunch of ACE addons; @ACE (D), @ACEX (D), @ACEX_SM, @CBA (D), and @CBA_OA (D).
I need to read up on what does what, but I primarily bought this for SP play (I will get into MP but I need to get the jist of things first).
So with that in mind, are there any suggestions you guys have as far as SP enhancements or even any scenarios I should check out?
TIA.

As far as SP goes, you could always play the main campaigns, they're pretty good and will help teach you some stuff. There's also the single missions as well. I don't really know of any specific missions or scenarios that will help you learn though, it all kind of runs together.

Back