Arm Holdings Seeks Public Listing in the USA Only, Despite UK Government Efforts

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Arm's $40 billion sale to GPU juggernaut NVIDIA was nullified in February 2022, due to "significant regulatory challenges." It was then decided to seek an IPO after the NVIDIA deal fell through, and soon thereafter Softbank executives started to set their sights on the US Nasdaq.
Arm Holdings was previously publicly listed in both US and UK markets, prior to its takeover by Japan's Softbank in mid-2016."

epItW7tzqSBkau47.jpg

Source: https://www.techpowerup.com/305739/...in-the-usa-only-despite-uk-government-efforts

ARM is hoping that the larger market in the US, combined with exclusivity will inflate the value of the stock, it's a desperate move. Softbank knows they have a big problem and I doubt its competency to solve it.

ARM is hoping that the larger market in the US, combined with exclusivity will inflate the value of the stock, it's a desperate move. Softbank knows they have a big problem and I doubt its competency to solve it.
I know, right? Too bad the NVIDIA acquisition was blocked...

I know, right? Too bad the NVIDIA acquisition was blocked...
Well now maybe NVidia just buys a controlling interest and does it anyways. I mean now that ARM has been forced to disclose they were going to do all the stuff the complainers didn’t want Nvidia to do regardless why not? At least Nvidia is in a position to do it better than ARM is able to.

Back