Arkham Origins $3.99 Digital Download

Nice. I only ever got about 30% through the first but I have been meaning to go back to it. Might as well complete the collection.

Not interested in AO (or most prequels in general), but I'm hoping that the code works for other games (mostly looking at you, Mortal Kombat).

Thanks, at any rate, for the info.

MKK or Injustice Ult Edition??? Of course MK is awesome but wonder how Injustice is.

An absolute steal!! This game is in my top 5 all time favorites list (currently have 77 hours logged into it and multiple playthrus). Id gladly pay $60 for this one so $4 is a no brainer.

Just bought the game, how do I get the code to activate it? After buying it I clicked on "GET THE CODE" and it adds the game again to my cart!

nevermind, looks like The Egg sends out 3 emails, the code came in the last email. I don't know why they just don't sent out one email.

Thanks, just got it. Waiting on the code now.

Thanks, waiting on code. Under $5 is worth the buy, even if I probably won't even finish Arkham City before the end of 2014.

Eight minutes from Newegg new account registration email to the final email that gave the code for anyone curious. I think it said I had to register a Newegg account to get the promo code.

That is correct. To use Newegg's promo codes you must be registered.

This is why I love PC gaming, $4 for such a great game. Same game is probably $40-$60 on the consoles.

The code expired! OMG I HAVE TO PAY $5 INSTEAD OF $4 WHAT DO I DO!!? :)

This game is in my top 5 all time favorites list

did you bump your head recently? :D

$3.99 is a steal though...I don't consider this part of the official RockSteady Arkham franchise but it seems like a decent off-shoot

did you bump your head recently? :D

$3.99 is a steal though...I don't consider this part of the official RockSteady Arkham franchise but it seems like a decent off-shoot

Nope I loved it. I loved the atmosphere I really liked the voice actor that did this one over Conroy as he had more emotion and I even liked this Joker version better. The only complaint I had were the bosses were just stupid and ridiculously hard. Bane was probably the worst. It took forever and a billion tries to finally figure out the pattern you needed and then to get thru it all. Even after you figure it out you have to keep going and going and going and going because he has an endless amount of health not to mention all the fucking little henchmen that buzz around like gnats taking shots at you. Ive never rage quit so much in my life than that boss.

how does this Newegg code work?...they mail you a Steam key or do you have to use some sort of Newegg download manager?

yeah the egg sends emails you the code ten minutes after you pay for the game.

Back