ARIA and 7800GTX/X1800XL/X1800XT room?

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone have a newer card in an ARIA? How much room do you have length-wise? What about any of the other cases, since they are probably similar lengths.

Looking at moving to the Biostar TForce, but for that I have to find a single slot card. I don't want to downgrade and the 7800GT has no fan control, so I am currently looking at the X1800XL. Might be a deal on an X1800XL AIW, but it's also 1.5cm longer, so it has me worried...

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I will find out the [H]ard way! :cool:

sleepeeg3 said:
Anyone have a newer card in an ARIA? How much room do you have length-wise? What about any of the other cases, since they are probably similar lengths.

Looking at moving to the Biostar TForce, but for that I have to find a single slot card. I don't want to downgrade and the 7800GT has no fan control, so I am currently looking at the X1800XL. Might be a deal on an X1800XL AIW, but it's also 1.5cm longer, so it has me worried...

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I will find out the [H]ard way! :cool:

man, from what I heard the x1800xl's run HOT, dont know if you want to put one in an aria, good luck

It's heavily modified. I'd rather use a different card/Silencer, but that is not going to happen.

Back