Argh.... EVGA sold out the next batch of hydro copper 480s...

heelix

[H]ard|Gawd
Saw the email pop up, hit the website, put it in the cart... and it was sold out by the time I got my credit card info in and confirmed I had a go with my bride.

/shakes fist at the lucky bastard who bought the card out from underneath me.

I was camping for two of those, but they were limiting them to 1 per person/member when the preorder went live. Also, they're not shipping until later next week -- by this time tomorrow I'll have my 2 Galaxy 480s with Koolance blocks up and running :) By next week I might have added a third for shits and giggles.

Yeah it sucks. I've only gotten one of the three standard eVGA 480s that I ordered between Monday and Tuesday. I'll be building a whole new rig for 3x SLI and I'm still waiting for the Rampage III so no harm, just hate waiting like everyone else, especially since they have my $1K.

Just need case for that Rampage III!

Good luck and post some pics and benchies if you get a chance please!

Yeah it sucks. I've only gotten one of the three standard eVGA 480s that I ordered between Monday and Tuesday. I'll be building a whole new rig for 3x SLI and I'm still waiting for the Rampage III so no harm, just hate waiting like everyone else, especially since they have my $1K.

Just need case for that Rampage III!

Good luck and post some pics and benchies if you get a chance please!

Are you going to watercool them ?

Back