Area-51m™ Extreme, anyone know..

raz-0

Supreme [H]ardness
..who makes this sucker for real?

I know the previous laptops form them were just sourced form someplace in funny colors and could be had MUCH cheaper under the sager brand name.

Hwoever, the upgradeable graphics are a fairly cool idea if there is ever any upgrades made.

however for getting an equivalent sager for less than half the price, it's only be interesting for cheaper.

Clevo sells to sager, not sure if Alienware goes straight from Clevo, or Sager, i'd guess Clevo though

why not just go for the sager and be done with it?

i mean...we are talking about half the price right?

Clevo... Uniwill... I didn't know much about laptops until joining this forum and there's still a lot I need to learn... But if these guys are supplying Alienware and Sager, can you not just buy directly from the source and skip the middle man?

You can't prder from uniwell or clevo directly unless you want to order a bulk of shells.

I worked for one of these boutique computer "Manufactuers" and we ordered the 'tops from sager. We didn't order the drives, memory, processors, or mini-pci cards from them. If there was a way for the customer to do that, they could make alot of money from DIY'ers

Back