Are you kidding me?

WilyKit

Gawd
Wasn't sure which forum to post this on but I felt it was share worthy. This just happened after I tried to submit a review for my MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X

1675699975645.png

Wasn't sure which forum to post this on but I felt it was share worthy. This just happened after I tried to submit a review for my MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X

View attachment 547056

Replace with 'Yahweh' or 'Allah' for 'God'

And 'Divine' for 'Holy'

Then file a hate crime if they stick to their guns and specifically state they 'stuck to their guns' and that was 'doubly traumatic'

There is a guy on YouTube who bought like 6 4090 cards he had some really bad luck with acoustics and different PSUs

its not about taking the lords name in vain but offending atheists/raging lefties...
fuckity fuck fuck before soapbox.

Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down... I SAID CALM THE FK DOWN SIR!!!!

EAT TASER, MOTHERFKER!!!!

You see? De-escalation techniques work great!

Reactions: noko
like this

View attachment 547056
Lol, now that's silly.
Had a mod at Tom's Hardware removed my profile pic and changed my user name saying it was against their forum rules to attack religion which my user name and pic wasn't.

And scAmazon restricted my original account after I asked why I received 95% gay stickers when searching for "Straight Pride Stickers". I can no longer ask/answer questions or leave reviews for products. They said due to suspicious activity like selling reviews that why...... 1. My reviews were to the point about the seller and their products, 2. I don't sell reviews. and 3. I'm sorry, don't that community call it "Gay Pride" this, "Gay Pride" that?

Pretty sure they're trying not to get themselves banned in Pakistan.

I didn't realize Newegg was run by Christian puritans.
I was getting more of a "Chinese atheist" vibe.

These words are no longer words and therefore unacceptable for use on this very official web store platform

Reality is that they are Chinese-owned and want to remove God and Christianity from any language used.
It is hardly out of respect for any religion that isn't the CCP.
90% this, 10% likely sick of dealing with idiots from both sides reporting reviews because some one used either word in a manner they didn't approve of.

Back