Are you a true graphics enthusiast?

8/10 , I could've done better had I taken the time :D

The BMW is the one I had the most trouble with.

Of course the OP is a graphics whore :p
I got 6/10, but I only took 1 minute to think about them all.

8/10...

Wow, I did good.

:D

I got the diamonds and close up of the car wrong...

The car had jaggies god dammit!

lol, I got 9/10 and I didn't know you could click on the pictures to look at them bigger. I missed the diamonds.

Tiny said:
lol, I got 9/10 and I didn't know you could click on the pictures to look at them bigger. I missed the diamonds.

You could click on them? Damn, I should've done more than just a passing look. Ah well, no big deal.

10/10 On the regular ones, but with the bonus round I only got 1 out of 4 due to me being distracted and not really caring ;)

Easy way to tell if its real or not, look for imperfections. That pic was way too clean and "perfect". Its all in the small details.

9/10 on the regulars. Damn car. Felt it was "wrong" somehow, but...
2/4 on the extended test. Damn chrome and champagne.

Gforce64: Naw. Pretty easy. It seems "flat" somehow. No other way I can describe it...

Awsome ! i got them all right. I have a bit of an advantage as i have been studying CG and Real images at school. Cool test i have sent it on to all my mates.

EXTRA TEST
FIRST TEST

7/10

I just looked for very fine imperfections in the surface of the object, worked pretty well.

9/10

I had second thoughts about the BMW...I thought it was real, but there was something about the cobblestones that seemed slightly off.

black_b[ ]x said:
10/10, then 3/4 (missed the damn lizard, wtf is that?)

It's one of those carved wood sculptures that you get in South/Central America and the Caribbean.

Back