Are You A Moron?

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you don’t know or just can’t tell, well…. there’s an App for that….no really. An App developed by DistinctDev called aptly enough The Moron Test was created for the iPod and iPhone. The first question is ‘Did I pay too much for this iPod or iPhone’ :D

The Moron Test isn't a test, per se. But even so, it sure is a fun way to tweak up your mind in an amusing and entertaining way

I can see why it was made for the iDevices.. developers really need to reach the right audience :D

my fiancee has this game, there are 3 or 4 different games... keeps you on your toes :p -- pretty fun game

difference between a ipad and a always ultra pad? One is used by a bloody ........

What a novel idea, just like the other billion apps that mimic it.

It's been out for Android for quite some time, too. It's a neat little time-waster.

I though the thread title was "Are you a Mormon?"

First visit to HardOCP in 6 months. Same old mindless Apple hate, I see.

Lamers.

Lamers.

majority of comment were on app rather than on idevice. not to mention great laughing comments from other [H] users.

well, i don't have a wife (yet i suppose) but do have a father, a mother, older sister, a very mean uncle and just about everyone around me to tell me that, even though i fix their problems (well many of them least) at free of charge. i guess everyone has their moments for being a moron and being smart.

Lamers.

And it will be as long as Apple continues to suck and charge 3 times as much for the same hardware that can be had elsewhere, and with a better OS...

Are you a Moron? Yes I am, because I didn't buy an Apple, to put this fabulous App on.

Apple hate is lame. I like this site for the reviews, funny news, etc. The political and anti-Apple bullshit though gets really, really tired.

You guys sound more and more like old farts on your porch screaming "GET OFF MY LAWN" every day.

Time to adapt. Time to grow. The world's changing.

(Before you jump my ass for being a fanboy, I don't own an Apple product. I have used them, and think they are pretty fantastic. I instead have 2 Intel laptops, a homebrew linux fileserver, a homebrew Windows Home Server (which is being dismantled), a homebrew desktop, and about 12 other devices on my home network.)

Apple hate is lame. I like this site for the reviews, funny news, etc. The political and anti-Apple bullshit though gets really, really tired.

You guys sound more and more like old farts on your porch screaming "GET OFF MY LAWN" every day.

(Before you jump my ass for being a fanboy, I don't own an Apple product. I have used them, and think they are pretty fantastic. I instead have 2 Intel laptops, a homebrew linux fileserver, a homebrew Windows Home Server (which is being dismantled), a homebrew desktop, and about 12 other devices on my home network.)

umadbro?

I semi agree. I think as a PC manufacturer apple is beyond worthless. There is no good reason to own a mac over a PC IMO. But as a device manufactuer, i own and ipad/and 2 touches/phone. I think they are above the game hands down. They own the portable market. Ill troll on apple all day when it comes to OSX and macbooks etc, but not when it comes to ipad/touch/iphone.

lol honestly no. It's just old. I agree with you, but I'll also say when I recently purchased a laptop I was struggling hard to find a PC laptop that was durable yet full featured, that had good controls and the like. In the end I settled for an Acer for $730 which has a way too flimsy screen but otherwise is pretty excellent.

The Mac offerings, while overpriced, are honestly nice as shit, really durable, and super usable. I agree though the price is insane. There really aren't many good laptop alternatives on the PC though for less than a thousand that capture the features of the macbook pro.

Regardless, my whole point is the Apple vs. PC argument is so 1980s. And 90s. And 00s. Let's just be done with it already.

And it will be as long as Apple continues to suck and charge 3 times as much for the same hardware that can be had elsewhere, and with a better OS...

Highest customer satisfaction ratings every year, loser.

Such lamers on this site. Go to Slashdot and see how many actually hard people love Apple products.

Now go back to your fan controllers and UV lights everyone, because you're so smart and 1337, lol.

Such lamers on this site. Go to Slashdot and see how many actually hard people love Apple products.

Now go back to your fan controllers and UV lights everyone, because you're so smart and 1337, lol.

You're no more credible or helpful in this post than the last one, so what are you still doing here?

What??? You're kind of being just as bad as the fanboys here, aren't you? Just on the other end of the spectrum. Works both ways, you know.

lol honestly no. It's just old. I agree with you, but I'll also say when I recently purchased a laptop I was struggling hard to find a PC laptop that was durable yet full featured, that had good controls and the like. In the end I settled for an Acer for $730 which has a way too flimsy screen but otherwise is pretty excellent.

The Mac offerings, while overpriced, are honestly nice as shit, really durable, and super usable. I agree though the price is insane. There really aren't many good laptop alternatives on the PC though for less than a thousand that capture the features of the macbook pro.

Regardless, my whole point is the Apple vs. PC argument is so 1980s. And 90s. And 00s. Let's just be done with it already.

Grrrr.... Normally I would agree with you on their base model Macbook Pro, but mine is just older than a year, and thus out of warranty, and the battery has failed, just like it did on my original white Macbook. Windows laptop manufacturers had NOTHING to compare, price-wise to the $1200 ($1100 w/free iPod - yay for studenthood!) Macbook pro, at least regarding the features I wanted when I purchased it. I really have gotten 7 hours of battery life out of my unibody battery, until last week, when all of a sudden OSX is informing me that there are no batteries present, even though I CAN'T remove it myself (at least easily.)

It's been a great laptop other than that. Really frustrating. The 7 hour battery and form factor were the main considerations when buying the laptop, because of nature of my career (daily reports on the road, with clients, in offices, homes, community, etc.). It was handy in college, too. Might as well have a thin, light, but still speedy laptop to compensate for really thick and heavy psychology textbooks.

Now I can't use it unless I plug it in. Just like the old white one that still works fine .... ALSO only if it's plugged in, even though it's on its second battery. Really frustrating!

Back on topic, I have some younger clients that enjoy the puzzles on this app. It's a cute little app with some decent dry humor ... can make you feel a little stupid, then smart when you finally figure it out and make it all the way through. I disagree with the comments that "If you download it, you're a moron." Maybe you've never tried it??

It's just a simple brain teaser app with a name geared at gaining attention. Obviously it's working ...

I'm the old fart with the shotgun saying GET OFF MY LAWN. :cool:

Don't get it. Why pop a vain over a company that gives you no incentives nor any discounts. Or did you just wanna brag with ya rigs?

We already know that anyone who buys Apple products is a moron so no need for an "app" to confirm it.

LOL, says the north campus Bruin. Perhaps $c might have been a better institution for you to attend, as with the same logic that Apple uses to compare to PCs, the education you would have received at $c is so much better because it cost 5 times as much as UCLA.

Back