Are these Bitspower and Barrow fittings the same?

DedEmbryonicCe11

[H]ard|Gawd
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003U3S0UQ/?coliid=I28G1JZ8CMYZ8U&colid=3P8GKM04NGHA0&psc=0
I had this Bitspower leftover in an old wishlist from years ago. Now that my AIO is making a death rattle I was looking at these again and I see this Barrow that looks identical except perhaps the color of the O-ring?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0747VC8TB/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A3FIFZJ143SIQV&psc=1

Are these sourced from the same manufacturer or is the Barrow a cheap knockoff? I have been out of the custom loop market for a while so I don't recognize the brand name.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Barrow may be unbranded BitsPower, their physical similarity has led to that speculation. I wouldn't use the term "cheap knockoff" though, even if it's technically correct - Barrow fittings are fantastic quality and a great value.

Don't buy 'em from Amazon though if you can help it, the markup there is dumb. Try ModMyMods first to see if they have the stock you need.

What size are you looking for? I have a bunch of 3/8" borrow fitting sitting in a box.

Barrow may be unbranded BitsPower, their physical similarity has led to that speculation. I wouldn't use the term "cheap knockoff" though, even if it's technically correct - Barrow fittings are fantastic quality and a great value.

Don't buy 'em from Amazon though if you can help it, the markup there is dumb. Try ModMyMods first to see if they have the stock you need.
Thank you.:) ModMyMods is who the Barrow fitting comes from. If you look on the right of the listing it says "Ships from and sold by ModMyMods. $3.99 + $4.93 shipping". Looking through their website it appears the Barrow is only available in matte black or silver and short or long probe version. The Deep Blood Red, Black Sparkle, and True Brass are still available from Amazon(Bitspower) but cost considerably more. Black Sparkle is over $50! I'll stick with the Barrow black matte for my project since it will match pretty much everything else in my case.

What size are you looking for? I have a bunch of 3/8" borrow fitting sitting in a box.
A temperature sensor stop/plug G1/4" fitting like the ones linked in my OP. I don't need any fittings for hosing I have all of that leftover from earlier custom loops. I am however buying a multiport radiator that needed stop plug fittings and I figured why not get a thermal probe.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back