Are there any caching SSDs that use synchronous flash?

XacTactX

Supreme [H]ardness
These caching drives are made to be cheap so most of them use asynchronous flash. But since they're not very expensive in small capacities I don't mind investing a little bit more for a synchronous drive. Problem is, I've never seen any with synchronous flash. Have you?

BTW I'm referring to an SSD that uses NVELO Dataplex or other similar software.

These caching drives are made to be cheap so most of them use asynchronous flash. But since they're not very expensive in small capacities I don't mind investing a little bit more for a synchronous drive. Problem is, I've never seen any with synchronous flash. Have you?

BTW I'm referring to an SSD that uses NVELO Dataplex or other similar software.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=msata+syncronous

Sorry, I must not have been specific enough. I'm on the P55 chipset so I need to use caching software such as NVELO Dataplex to do the caching. I also don't have an mSATA slot so I'd have to use a regular 2.5" drive.

Thanks anyway though for trying to help.

@ XacTactX:
You are right, it has Asynchronous Nand flash, it seems that no one actually makes one using Synchronous Nand flash.
I don't think there will be much if any noticeable difference in the speed between the asynchronous and synchronous Nand using it as a caching drive to be honest.

Back