are the Logitech Speaker System Z623 any good?

4LC4PON3

DERP!
i am looking to replace my Vizio sound bar as its big/long and it has good sound but not great. I was considering ordering a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700 but i just dont know if i really like things over my ears.

I have a 150.00 max budget for some a nice quality 2.1 set. Would the Z623's be any good. they are 94.00 at amazon. I need to stay at amazon since I have credit there

currently what I am using
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-High-Definition-Sound-Bar/11046520

I have them. They aren't the greatest, but they are loud. The only thing wrong with them is that the highs can get quite shrill.

If you have limited desk space, I'd say they are a good set of speakers to have. If you have more room on your table, getting 2 powered monitors would be a better option, like AV40's. Swan M10's are also quite good, but AFAIK not available on Amazon.

I guess maybe I should just grab a set of cans then and skip the speakers. does not seem i am going to find a good set for a budget price. I researched these speakers all day long and they seem to have gotten high praise all over the net. I dont want to buy junk

I decided to skip the Speakers & just grab a set of

Audio Technica ATH-AD700
Zalman Clip On Mic
Came to be $114.00 shipped.

Back