Are Men Better Than Women at Online Networking?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Are men better than women at online networking? Well, if you ask a bunch of guys with no women around to correct them, I'll bet the answer will be "yes." :D

Interestingly, when broken down by industry, more male LinkedIn network in traditionally female fields, such as the cosmetics industry. But in tobacco and ranching industries, which are normally considered male-dominated, women are the predominant networkers. Why? LinkedIn suggested the "minority sex has to network harder than the dominant sex to break into those industries."

Cuz guys don't care about "networking" with another boring dude, and since the "minority sex" has to work "harder", they're willing to do a lot more than just exchange business cards..;)

I worked for a medical company, our best salesmen were men. Why ? Our customers were primarily older, female doctors.

Regardless of what Politically Correct front *any* company puts up, Sex still sells. Whether it's internal or not, it sells.

Of course we are. Online, women don't have the advantage of flirting and spreading their legs.

Are men better than women...? As long as the question doesn't end with "complementing a man", the answer is yes. ;)

Now, you guys, tell your females, "Baby, you complete me" and see how happy it makes them.

Networking? Is that when you connect a bunch of computers and play counter strike or WarCraft 3 with your friends? Men are clearly better at that. (not being serious here folks)

I am a man and I network like crazy. I have a Safebook Industrial account, a Myspace account, a Facebook account, a LinkedIn account and a Fundagram account. I am a member of numerous forums and I don't know a chick that is as connected as I am!

Men are inherently deficient at networking, having the natural ability to accomplish tasks on their own.

Well if the 30s add is epic (someones indeed are) there is a little chance of something "sharing" it...

Back