Are Corsair Power Supplies just hit or miss?

The hit or miss is has to do with the load you apply to the supply and the characteristics components used. Plug your powersupply that whines in a different computer that uses a different load and the problem may totally go away.

Sorry brother...You have been banned! I have been using a computer since 1992 & I have used Antec only PSU's since I started building my own & not one has failed me! Not to say that one cannot fail, just that I have always had a great luck with Antec. They made solid PSU's & I will continue to buy them! Although....I might try a Seasonic or Corsair next time, whichever has a soild price!

I haven't had any power or noise issues with my 620HX until yesterday. They fan is making a terrible noise and it's LOUD. Going to have to pull it out and see what's up. Ugh.

Mine works great, just got it installed on Saturday. For a minute I thought I would be screwed again with my 8pin mobo cable not reaching around the back of the Corsair 800D case. Damn mobo has two of them which was news to me when I looked at it, thankfully the HX1000 had me covered and the cables were just long enough to reach.

installed tons of Corsair PSUs for other people and have 3 of them here in pcs all work fine

Back