Are all 6800GT's from BFG the same?

creedAMD

2[H]4U
I have seen some with nalu and some without, I bought mine from Compuplus and it's not scheduled to be here until Monday.

Are you talking about the nalu heatsink cover, or the nalu demo? AFAIK all the BFG 6800GTs look just like the one in the hardocp review. I know mine does, and all the picutres of seen from users have looked the same.

Yeah thats the box of a eVGA 6800 on that site, But the title says BFG so youll probally get the BFG and not the sample picture.

congrats on getting your card ;)

Bad_Boy said:
Yeah thats the box of a eVGA 6800 on that site, But the title says BFG so youll probally get the BFG and not the sample picture.

congrats on getting your card ;)

Thanks bro! Maybe now I can REALLY see some SM3 before 4 months, lol. June has come and gone, have you made your mind up yet?

Just got my BFG 6800GT yesterday from Compuplus. It also does not have the BFG stickers on the card. Looks just like the EVGA minus the fan sticker. Checked the stock clock settings and they are correct for BFG. 370 on the core. Card is running great with no problems. But makes you wander why they are shipping these cards without their own markings.

^^ some get the bfg sticker others get the naula one, either way its a bfg 6800 gt OC. WHy are there 2 stickers???? the world may never know.

WHats the chances of it really not being a BFG? Isn't there a BFG employee around here that could tell us why this is?

"Alan .

It was not a change in the sticker. The face plates are the same only
graphic is differnt . The card wil work the same with either of the plates .
The card will still have have our life time warrenty with either of the
plates .

MIKE G
BFG email support"

thats the response i got from bfg, its the same card . :)

Back