Are all 1440 panels the same physical height?

Schad

n00b
Questions in the title really....

I have an XB270HU and I am considering sticking one of them funky new acer X34 predators next to it as my new main monitor but for the life of me I have spent hours looking for the physical size of just the panel and its not written anywhere..only the width, so I just started to wonder is it bleeding obvious cause they are all the same size so they dont need to write it...

just wondering if they will look ok next to each other aesthetically (ignoring the stands not matching natch)

27" 2560x1440 - active area = 596,736x335,664 mm
34" 3440x1440 - active area = 799,8x334,8 mm

Last edited:
Yeah I get that part Zanardi I am more looking for the inch or cm size of the panel top to bottom than pixel count

Aside from display wars, I also looked up the pixel pitch of a 27" (.2331mm) and 34" (.2325mm). They are very similar, but 0.26% off. So the display area should be very close to the same height, but off by a few millimeters

Having them side-by-side, I can say that the bezels are more of a factor than the panels themselves. I feel that I have the screens lined up pretty well, but each bezel is its own snowflake in my setup.

Back