are 360's still not generally available?

roz1281

Gawd
I'm asking because I just got hired at a new Target opening here in a week, and they have some in stock. With the 10% discount and 10% additional discount for opening a Target visa card I can get one for $320 :)

Oh. Well if anyones in the Berkshires, Mass, it's the new Target at the Berkshire Mall.

And i just noticed the forums were subbed, maybe this shoulda went in console gaming =)

The discount might not be applicable towards the console. The profit margin on that stuff is next to nil in the first place. (which is why a lot of place force bundles on you.)

Anyways, I was at Bestbuy yesterday, and they had 5-6 core consoles, but um... who wants the core package?

Its the Downer's Grove BB, on Butterfield in Illinois. If you see the 5 star'ed songs on their Guitar Hero display on Expert, those were me :D

Ashtaka said:
The discount might not be applicable towards the console. The profit margin on that stuff is next to nil in the first place. (which is why a lot of place force bundles on you.)

Anyways, I was at Bestbuy yesterday, and they had 5-6 core consoles, but um... who wants the core package?

Its the Downer's Grove BB, on Butterfield in Illinois. If you see the 5 star'ed songs on their Guitar Hero display on Expert, those were me :D

Hey, I work not too far from there! :p

prozpris said:
Hey, I work not too far from there! :p

There are a lot of H'ers in the area. I remember going to the AMD Tech tour waay back in... 2001? Met a lot of H'ers there.

I work not too far from there too. ;) Probably 10 minutes away. Hell, if you've ever gone to CoD, I've probably seen you there. Heck, you might have been in one of my classes.

That BB is the only B&M store I've seen in the area that has 360's. I've never seen Fry's have em, and I'm there pretty often.

Most premium packages sell out within minutes of hitting the shelves still. Core units are usually sitting around ...

Up here in Canada I saw my first 360's core and premium in a walmart the other day.

Back