Arctic Z3 Pro Gen 3 Triple-Monitor Arm

jetfire

Limp Gawd
i got this stand a few months ago but after trying to install it with my ben q 32inc monitors it dont seem to cope with the load as left and right monitors are pointing to the floor.

the monitors are only 7.5kg each so well within spec.

i did reinforce the desk but same problem.
DSC_0164_01.JPG

well i got it all level but cant ajust the middle down anymore to make them all level :(

DSC_0167_01.JPG

Last edited:
I can't help with the arms, as I don't have them, but a question, which version of Thrust is that, that Omega Supreme is holding?

well this is about as good as i can get it i just cant get the middle screen any lower which is a bummer but o well.
DSC_0170_01.JPG

DSC_0172_01.JPG

thats how bent the outer arms are with just 7.5kg on it there is no way this could support 15kg each monitor and its the same both sides.

Hey! I had the same problem like you have (with the screens being slightly misaligned, and the middle screen not being able to go down anymore), and I fixed it by putting the entire arm upside down on the middle pole and turning the screen grips around accordingly. This way you can move the middle screen 'down' (which was 'up' before you turned it upside down). I hope I explained it clearly :)

Back