Arctic silver, price too good to be true?

There are some...interesting seller reviews. Also, shipping isn't cheap...is everything that expensive in Canada?

Would it cost more to order from amazon.com and pay whatever import fees?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
With shipping it's nothing special at all, I'd get Gelid GC-Extreme or Coollabratory Liquid Pro for that money.

ok good to know - just wanted to make sure it wasn't a total fake product. Yea I usually buy my stuff on .com rather than .ca - much better deals usually.

I have been very impressed with GC-Extreme and CPLU. I remember AS5 when it came out. That was some good shit man. But time has moved on and AS5 has not.

It's for a friend's laptop - I've pointed her in direction of this thread, so maybe the advice here will go to good use :)

Just use GC-Extreme and move on concerning a lappy. Forget anything conductive.

We need some PSA's all over TV, FB, and shit.

AS5 came out so long ago and has been surpassed.

Another thing is AS5 doesn't last as long as some other TIMs. It eventually dries up and has to be replaced. It does an ok job for the most part, but the fact it takes time to cure, doesn't last as long as some others, and is surpassed for performance now makes it not a good value IMO now. I usually use MX-4 now as it is really cheap a lot of the time and I have never had it dry up in my builds, or in the tubes it comes in.

Back