Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste -$1.01

Hardware Cooling has the Arctic Silver Thermal Paste priced at $5.99. If you use coupon code "silverpot" without the quotes, you get $7.00 off your order. This gives you a credit of $1.01. You can add some screws and stuff to finish up with that credit. Shipping is a flat rate of $6.95. Please take it easy on me. this is my first hot deal.

Nice job actually. AS are normally a few bucks anyways without shipping. This is a good deal if someone is in the market for other stuffs. You get $7 off which is essentially free shipping. I think the coupon is a general $7 coupon (cost of shipping).
Unfortunately, I am not looking for anything so....

Nice one. They ship to Canada, so I'm going to pick up a tube of AS5, a 2.5" to 3.5" hd converter and a laptop cooler. Their prices beat eBay, so I'm all good.

Not to burst your bubble....

But after the coupon code/shipping there is still 5.94$ to be paid shipped. SVC.com has AS5 for 5.99$ w/ free first class shipping. FYI.

Very nice, thanks man!

Not all of us live in the continental US, Dillusion. Free Shipping from stores like SVC doesn't apply to us, so this is a great deal especially for people like me (I live in Puerto Rico).

perfect timing. waiting for my mobo and cpu to arrive and has been looking around for 2 days to find good price on them as5. gonna as5 on my cpu and video card ;) haha. excellent. thank you.

o_O what are you talking about?

Anyway, ordered mine. I actually do need some.

Why would you say that? I ordered from Hardware Cooling many times and they always shipped out my order quick. I usually get my order within 2 days most of the time.

Altron3k said:
between the two stores, i think i would have to pick svc. Still, good find OP!

Nice find. I picked up the AS5 and some silver thumbscrews that I needed anyway. Ended up being 8 bucks shipped. Not bad.

Just fyi, svc.com is cheaper... as most people are aware. $5.99 with free shipping.

Back